Team-BHP > Electric Cars
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 22nd December 2023, 11:25   #16
BHPian

Re: Tata Motors to set up exclusive EV showrooms in FY2024

Excellent thought process and execution by Tata. Going a step ahead to spread the message of sustainability too.

Keeping it company owned, they would ensure that the customer is getting the kind of service one expects from Tata
gauravdgr8 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd December 2023, 11:44   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gauravdgr8 View Post
Excellent thought process and execution by Tata. Going a step ahead to spread the message of sustainability too.

Keeping it company owned, they would ensure that the customer is getting the kind of service one expects from Tata
No bro. Keeping it company owned will make it a mess. Remember previous TATA owned Concorde showroom fiasco. They had to let go of them due to bad customer feedback.

Better have tight control over the quality control rather than owning the dealerships. It will turnout just like typical 'Sarkari daftar'.
DRPSREDDY is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd December 2023, 14:15   #18
BHPian

I just hope this is differently managed than current showrooms. Recently I visited TATA showroom here in Pune but they lack EV knowledge. They should at least know what battery chemistry has been used and how it affects charging behavior.

I guess 2024-2025 will be a turning point for EVs.

Mod Note: Our TATA.ev showroom Report has been taken live at this link. Please continue the discussion over on the new thread. Thanks!

Last edited by Aditya : 22nd December 2023 at 16:22. Reason: Link to report added
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks