Team-BHP > Electric Cars
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 21st July 2024, 12:08   #196
BHPian

Re: BYD Atto 3 Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jekyl87 View Post
I got the following price list from the Delhi dealer. How come the Haryana registration is so less? Has Haryana also announced some sort of waiver for EVs?
What is this document support charges? Its 40k
Old 21st July 2024, 13:26   #197
BHPian

price list.pdf

This is the price list in Lucknow. Here they are charging for 7 kw charger and 40k for logistics. I think this is illegal.
Old 21st July 2024, 20:31   #198
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by utkarshgoel View Post
Attachment 2630257

This is the price list in Lucknow. Here they are charging for 7 kw charger and 40k for logistics. I think this is illegal.
RTO charges for Telangana is coming up to 4.2Lacs in itself, for the dynamic variant

They are including 7kw charger.
Old 22nd July 2024, 11:51   #199
BHPian

Yesterday I went to the BYD showroom here in Pune and the Cosmos Black color was on display. New test drive vehicles will arrive in 15 days as per them. The variant on display was Superior one. I must say the black is tempting with the dark interior. As per them, the dark interior is reserved for the Cosmos Black color option only.

Enjoy a few clicks of the Cosmos Black Atto 3.

BYD Atto 3 Review-img_1324.jpeg

BYD Atto 3 Review-img_1326.jpeg

BYD Atto 3 Review-img_1327.jpeg

No more "Build Your Dreams"

BYD Atto 3 Review-img_1328.jpeg

Also what I observed was that the black color is not metallic, it is pure black.

As @linuxworld posted earlier, the tires are not even Batman ones. They could be random as per the dealer (as per the availability at the assembly plant). They are not giving portable charger but the 7.3 kW home charger is included. I got the quote from Exicom Spin Free and it costs about 15k + GST. There are other options available at Amazon too. Would love to get some suggestions from our fellow BHPians on portable chargers and brands.

Last edited by newenergy : 22nd July 2024 at 11:52.
newenergy is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 22nd July 2024, 13:59   #200
BHPian

Looks so good. But why the uncertainty in tyres. Also as I said earlier why they are writing 1000 cycles in battery in India vs 5000 in other countries?
I would love to hear about service experience and reliability of the car from owners.
Old 22nd July 2024, 18:59   #201
BHPian

A walkaround of the new black cosmos colour.
Old 23rd July 2024, 10:03   #202
BHPian

Can anyone confirm if it gets the new 15.6 inch screen? The 2024 facelift launched in Singapore confirms the larger touchscreen, better tyres and some other minor changes. However, the brochure I got for the India new variants from the dealer still lists the 12.8 inch touchscreen only. India getting a different version than Singapore?
Old 23rd July 2024, 11:20   #203
BHPian

I guess we are getting the older version of the car and not the 2024 updated version.
Old 23rd July 2024, 14:52   #204
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jekyl87 View Post
Can anyone confirm if it gets the new 15.6 inch screen? The 2024 facelift launched in Singapore confirms the larger touchscreen, better tyres and some other minor changes. However, the brochure I got for the India new variants from the dealer still lists the 12.8 inch touchscreen only. India getting a different version than Singapore?
Indian version do not get this bigger screen. Honestly the bigger screen looks disproportionate in Atto 3 cabin. More than that I hoped for Continental tires. Better use up the tires and upgrade later. No other choice.
Old 23rd July 2024, 16:57   #205
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by newenergy View Post
Indian version do not get this bigger screen. Honestly the bigger screen looks disproportionate in Atto 3 cabin. More than that I hoped for Continental tires. Better use up the tires and upgrade later. No other choice.
Other than the screen, are there any other meaningful differences between the version available in Singapore, etc vs India?
Old 23rd July 2024, 17:37   #206
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by thejaguar View Post
Other than the screen, are there any other meaningful differences between the version available in Singapore, etc vs India?
The refreshed version launched in Singapore is a bit different. BYD has capped the power output to 100kW/134hp to meet category A of Certificate of Entitlement (COE). The one we have here is 150kW/201hp.

We are actually one of the very few countries that has received the updated model with black accents and multiple variants. However, we miss out on better tires and bigger screen. We should commend BYD for bringing the models so fast while others take ages. I guess this shows why legacy automakers can not catchup to new players like Tesla, BYD, Geely, SAIC etc.
newenergy is offline   (9) Thanks
Old 23rd July 2024, 18:33   #207
BHPian

Is it confirmed that we miss out on better tyres. My dealer said it should come with Continental ?
Old 23rd July 2024, 19:16   #208
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by utkarshgoel View Post
Is it confirmed that we miss out on better tyres. My dealer said it should come with Continental ?
I can not confirm but as per the dealer here in Pune, it is not Continentals. Both @linuxworld and I got the same response from the same dealer.

Also, as I said earlier the Continentals coming in Singapore are of size 235/50 where as we are getting 215/55 R18 or 215/60 R17. So looking at the specs, it is not Continentals. Having said that, you can buy Continentals UltraContact UC6 of size 215/55 R18 here.
Old 23rd July 2024, 22:39   #209
BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (4)

Quote:
The refreshed version launched in Singapore is a bit different. BYD has capped the power output to 100kW/134hp to meet category A of Certificate of Entitlement (COE). The one we have here is 150kW/201hp.

We are actually one of the very few countries that has received the updated model with black accents and multiple variants. However, we miss out on better tires and bigger screen. We should commend BYD for bringing the models so fast while others take ages. I guess this shows why legacy automakers can not catchup to new players like Tesla, BYD, Geely, SAIC etc.
Tesla is almost a 'legacy' EV manufacturer. No new models or significant updates for years.
nidhikapoor is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd July 2024, 23:13   #210
BHPian

Quote:

Only thing missing is their Mobile App. Any clue on if that is even in the works for India?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks