Old 16th June 2024, 23:28   #166
BHPian

Re: BYD Atto 3 Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighter_82 View Post
Upgraded version of Atto 3 Launched in Australia

Source

https://Youtu.be/Ob8uSfonAUo?si=tlfUxW4Zk09MGcyQ
I just hope it gets launched here by festive season. For now Atto 3 has no competition. If they can shift from CBU to SKD they can do a price correction.

Recently they have announced extended warranty for Atto 3. I am surprised there are no such thing for SEAL. For now anyways.

Atto 3 Extended Warranty: Link
Old 17th June 2024, 05:59   #167
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by newenergy View Post
I just hope it gets launched here by festive season. For now Atto 3 has no competition. If they can shift from CBU to SKD they can do a price correction.
No info on the launch date yet. But since the upgrade has been launched in many Asian countries already (Japan, Singapore, etc), it is inevitable that it should land in other markets as well.

I believe the upgrade would launch around the 2 year anniversary timeline, along with the much anticipated price cut. Love this style of BYD - launching an upgraded model with price reduction.

Recently saw a tweet from BYD Asia Pacific handle with the cosmos black atto 3
BYD Atto 3 Review-20240617_055059.jpg

X Link
Fighter_82 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st July 2024, 17:03   #168
Distinguished - BHPian

BYD Atto 3 likely to get a more affordable variant in July.

Quote:
New base variant to feature a smaller 50 kWh battery.

It is likely to skip some creature comforts and the ADAS suite for the lower price.

Offline bookings are open at select dealerships for Rs 50,000.

The BYD Atto 3 currently gets a 60 kWh battery pack with a 204 PS/310 Nm e-motor

Link:
volkman10 is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 1st July 2024, 19:05   #169
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by volkman10 View Post
BYD Atto 3 likely to get a more affordable variant in July.

Link:
This is great news. They can sell more volume if they can get the pricing close to ZS EV. But at this price point, ADAS is a must. Let me check with my local dealer.
Old 5th July 2024, 21:09   #170
BHPian

2024 BYD Atto 3 Review

Hope it gets launched along with the 50kWh version. One can only hope.
Old 6th July 2024, 13:34   #171
Distinguished - BHPian

BYD Atto 3 to get a new entry-level variant, teasers are out!

Quote:
New Atto 3 variant to get a smaller 40kWh battery
Expected to be priced around Rs 26 lakh-28 lakh
To rival MG ZS EV, upcoming Tata Harrier EV, Hyundai Creta EV
BYD Atto 3 Review-screenshot-20240706-133144.png

BYD Atto 3 Review-screenshot-20240706-133127.png

BYD Atto 3 Review-screenshot-20240706-133203.png

Link:

Last edited by volkman10 : 6th July 2024 at 13:35.
volkman10 is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 6th July 2024, 14:23   #172
BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (5)

Well I’m not buying any EV above 25L ex showroom. I ain’t paying a penny tax to the KA govt. I’ve got my eyes on the MGZS ev or the upcoming Atto3 only if it’s priced below 25L. Alternatively I just wish in a parallel universe we get the MG4 or the new Kona gen 2. Sigh!
mally2 is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 6th July 2024, 15:53   #173
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mally2 View Post
Well I’m not buying any EV above 25L ex showroom. I ain’t paying a penny tax to the KA govt. I’ve got my eyes on the MGZS ev or the upcoming Atto3 only if it’s priced below 25L. Alternatively I just wish in a parallel universe we get the MG4 or the new Kona gen 2. Sigh!
I am with you on this. For the pathetic infra that we have, I am not paying any more road tax for this stupid govt.
I am comfortable with an EV with a range of 300-350Kms and will buy another one only if priced under 25L ex showroom.
speedmiester is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 6th July 2024, 17:38   #174
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedmiester View Post
I am with you on this. For the pathetic infra that we have, I am not paying any more road tax for this stupid govt.
I am comfortable with an EV with a range of 300-350Kms and will buy another one only if priced under 25L ex showroom.
Agree with both of you. The only thing the KA governments do is tear down a perfectly good road and replace the asphalt road with concrete roads, which takes a toll on the spine and vehicles tires and suspension. Dig the roads and footpath, then fix the mess after a few months, only to be dug again for another contract. Rinse and repeat.

Not a dime to them.
DIY410 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 6th July 2024, 18:05   #175
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by volkman10 View Post
BYD Atto 3 to get a new entry-level variant, teasers are out!

Attachment 2624531

Link:
The first banner might hint towards Cosmos Black color that’s launched globally with updated 2024 Atto 3. If true we can expect darker interior in both Grey and Black color versions of Atto 3.
newenergy is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 10th July 2024, 12:46   #176
BHPian

Updated BYD Atto 3 launched in India at Rs. 24.99 lakh

https://www.carwale.com/news/updated...-rs-2499-lakh/

I'm waiting for the pricing of the mid-variant. Fingers crossed!
Raskolnikov.R is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th July 2024, 13:09   #177
BHPian

BYD Atto 3 launched at an introductory price of Rs. 24.99 lakhs.

BYD Atto 3 Review-screenshot-20240710-130746.png
  • Base variant gets 50 kwh battery, the other two variants get 60 KWH battery
  • ADAS is limited to the top variant
  • Mid variant gets majority features other than ADAS
The pricing is still more than MG ZS EV. But BYD's blade battery is the best in the business.

Ex-showroom:
Superior 33.99 Lakhs
Premium 29.99 Lakhs
Dynamic 24.99 Lakhs (introductory price)

Brochure Attached
Attached Files
File Type: pdf new_BYD-ATTO3Brochure.pdf (2.73 MB, 39 views)
ferrarirules is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 13th July 2024, 12:19   #178
BHPian

I am cross posting a question from my post in What car category. Please guide.

Few days back BYD was nowhere in my budget and consideration. and I was confused between Hector CvT and Xuv. After the reduction of Xuv 700 prices, I was almost sild towards Xuv 700 AXL D. But again with introduction of Dynamic model of BYD Atto 3 along with 0% road tax in U.P. I am getting confused about the car I should buy.
BYD will cost around 26.5 on road and Xuv 700 around 28.
I have an exter which my wife uses for office and a jazz which parents use for kids and chores.
My driving has 10k annual run with may be 1 to 2 long drives a year with max 300 km one side. Only in these trips the entire family of 2 kids (aged 3 and 9) and 4 adults go. Rest normally we dont get to travel too many times together.
I was thinking of 7 seater keeping in mind with size of family when travelling. Although daily a drive alone and on weekends only with kids and spouse.
Electric will save money as my daily running to office is around 30km (to and fro). I have heard and seen great reviews about the Atto 3 but switching to EV is not which is easy.
I am from a small city Prayagraj and Atto showroom is in Lucknow which is 200km from here. So there is hassle of going for servicing. Although BYD is offering 200km free road side assistance and 6 year warranty on car. So I might only have to travel for annual servicing.
Bhpians please suggest what might be best option with all your experiences and expertise.
Old 13th July 2024, 20:41   #179
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by utkarshgoel View Post

Few days back BYD was nowhere in my budget and consideration. and I was confused between Hector CvT and Xuv. After the reduction of Xuv 700 prices, I was almost sild towards Xuv 700 AXL D. But again with introduction of Dynamic model of BYD Atto 3 along with 0% road tax in U.P. I am getting confused about the car I should buy.
I have an exter which my wife uses for office and a jazz which parents use for kids and chores.
My driving has 10k annual run with may be 1 to 2 long drives a year with max 300 km one side. Only in these trips the entire family of 2 kids (aged 3 and 9) and 4 adults go. Rest normally we dont get to travel too many times together.
I was thinking of 7 seater keeping in mind with size of family when travelling. Although daily a drive alone and on weekends only with kids and spouse.
Electric will save money as my daily running to office is around 30km (to and fro). I have heard and seen great reviews about the Atto 3 but switching to EV is not which is easy.
I am from a small city Prayagraj and Atto showroom is in Lucknow which is 200km from here. So there is hassle of going for servicing. Although BYD is offering 200km free road side assistance and 6 year warranty on car. So I might only have to travel for annual servicing.
Bhpians please suggest what might be best option with all your experiences and expertise.
Since you already have ICE cars, an EV is perfect for you. The only reason I can think of for not going for Atto 3 would be the service center distance. EVs don't require a lot of things to be changed or filled but if any body panel work needs to be done for any reason then it could pose a challenge.

Having said that, once you get into Atto 3 you will immediately notice the quality, fit, and finish levels that rivals Germans. Considering the base model pricing, nothing beats it.

Coming to 7 seaters, truth to be told the 3rd row is only for children and nothing more. Also, you sacrifice luggage space.

I suggest you take a test drive and compare the ride with alternatives then weigh in pros and cons. It is indeed a big decision so take time and decide.
newenergy is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th July 2024, 07:43   #180
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by utkarshgoel View Post

The Atto 3 is the best EV you can get for the money today and it shows in its solid build, interior quality and dynamics as well. However, the lack of a sales and service network is a downer.

I would urge you to take all considerations including range, people travelling, service network and so on and get your priorities straight if they align with the Atto 3, there should be no looking back, once you get behind the wheel of an EV, there is definitely nothing that comes close to it, be it power, acceleration or the instant torque, it is definitely a fun experience.
bijims is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks