Team-BHP > Electric Cars
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th July 2022, 11:57   #1
Senior - BHPian

Hyundai Ioniq 7 electric SUV confirmed for 2024; To be brand's largest all-electric offering

According to a media report, Hyundai has already set a date for its Ioniq 7 arrival. Reports suggest that the Hyundai Ioniq 7 will arrive in international markets sometime in 2024. The company will, however, unveil the SUV either by late 2022 or early 2023.

Hyundai Ioniq 7 electric SUV confirmed for 2024; To be brand's largest all-electric offering-hyundaiioniq73.jpg

The upcoming Hyundai Ioniq 7 will be the brand's largest all-electric vehicle and will be offered with a 7-seater configuration. It will be underpinned by Hyundai-Kia's E-GMP scalable platform. The Ioniq 7 will come with a wheelbase larger than the Ioniq 5, which itself stands at an impressive 3,000 mm. The larger wheelbase should translate to better cabin space, as well as more space in the car's floor to fit a bigger battery pack. As per reports, the Ioniq 7 could come with a 100 kWh battery with improved energy density, giving the large electric SUV a range of around 400 miles (643 km).

Hyundai Ioniq 7 electric SUV confirmed for 2024; To be brand's largest all-electric offering-hyundaiioniq71.jpg

Being a flagship offering, Hyundai is also said to be working on introducing wireless charging capabilities on the Ioniq 7. The 7-seater electric SUV will also come with a 350 kW rapid-charge option, allowing for 100 km range to be added in just 5 minutes.

Hyundai Ioniq 7 electric SUV confirmed for 2024; To be brand's largest all-electric offering-hyundaiioniq72.jpg

While there are no details of the Ioniq 7's design, expect Hyundai to carry forward the same philosophy as on the Ioniq 5. It is expected to get a more luxurious interior.

Source: AutoExpress

Link to Team-BHP news

Last edited by RahulNagaraj : 12th July 2022 at 11:59.
RahulNagaraj is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 12th July 2022, 12:57   #2
BHPian

Re: Hyundai Ioniq 7 electric SUV confirmed for 2024; To be brand's largest all-electric offering

For once, I quite liked the overall design - futuristic, macho and no overly done lines and "cuts"
Sk8r is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 12th July 2022, 13:23   #3
BHPian

Re: Hyundai Ioniq 7 electric SUV confirmed for 2024; To be brand's largest all-electric offering

Is this going to be their electric equivalent of the Palisade? I recently haven't been liking Hyundai's designs, it got even worse when they revealed the Ioniq 6 sedan. Ioniq 5 was the only one I liked. As of now, this design seems nice but those horrid fake grille treatment ruins it for me again!
It's an EV!! Why implement those huge fake grilles when you can design something nice with all that space? They could've at least tried to make the grilles subtle.
TechnoBloop is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th July 2022, 13:41   #4
BHPian

Looks awesome! Its mature, grown-up, classy and understated but still unique. Love it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RahulNagaraj View Post

Hyundai Ioniq 7 electric SUV confirmed for 2024; To be brand's largest all-electric offering-hyundaiioniq71.jpg
From this angle, it gives me Rolls Royce vibes .

Last edited by lordrayden : 12th July 2022 at 13:42.
lordrayden is offline   (3) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks