Team-BHP > Electric Cars
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 19th September 2022, 22:20   #31
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Haryana Electric Vehicle Policy

Scheme still remains on paper. Call the press, make an announcement, grab eyeballs and move on quietly. Because nobody bothers about implementation and execution. Typical sarkaari BS.

It’s just like their car scrapping scheme. Exists only in their imagination and announcements.
Shreyans_Jain is online now   (3) Thanks
Old 20th September 2022, 10:54   #32
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shreyans_Jain View Post
Scheme still remains on paper. Call the press, make an announcement, grab eyeballs and move on quietly. Because nobody bothers about implementation and execution. Typical sarkaari BS.

It’s just like their car scrapping scheme. Exists only in their imagination and announcements.
I have a Conspiracy Theory here...I am seeing quite a few EVs with a Haryana license plate in Gurgaon post the policy implementation. Could it be that the politicians are using their influence to get their cars and then open the portal to the public? Its a far reach but wouldnt put it past them.
Old 23rd September 2022, 11:12   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by ankitsingh7 View Post
I have a Conspiracy Theory here...I am seeing quite a few EVs with a Haryana license plate in Gurgaon post the policy implementation. Could it be that the politicians are using their influence to get their cars and then open the portal to the public? Its a far reach but wouldnt put it past them.
I also had the same feeling a few days ago. This wait game is too much ....first for car...then subsidy. The wait makes me think just buy without subsidy as it is becoming too much frustrating. Subsidy of 15% up front for pricey cars is definitely a sign that subsidy might not reach to us.
Old 23rd January 2023, 02:29   #34
Senior - BHPian

Curious, does anyone have an update on this or was able to get the benefits outlined?
Old 10th March 2023, 13:04   #35

Hi Guys,

On 7th Mar, I received EV subsidy of ~3.97 Lakh on my MG ZS EV as per the 15% subsidy laid out by Haryana Govt. Finally the wait was worth I would say. Anybody else here received his subsidy?
arunrana is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 10th March 2023, 22:20   #36
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by arunrana View Post
Hi Guys,

On 7th Mar, I received EV subsidy of ~3.97 Lakh on my MG ZS EV as per the 15% subsidy laid out by Haryana Govt. Finally the wait was worth I would say. Anybody else here received his subsidy?
Congrats, when did you apply for it? Al how much off did you get on road tax?
Old 11th March 2023, 16:23   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by rishi7 View Post
Thanks!

I applied around 25th Nov 2023. Had some back n forth with the officers with my documents. On Road Tax, currently it is only reflecting 20% against 75% mentioned in policy.

As per Vahan Dashboard, roughly 700 EVs have been registered till date in Haryana since Jul 22 (time period post which purchased EVs are eligible for subsidy). So if you haven't applied yet, please do so asap before first 1000 numbers are reached.
Old 12th March 2023, 00:19   #38
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by arunrana View Post
Thanks!

I applied around 25th Nov 2023. Had some back n forth with the officers with my documents. On Road Tax, currently it is only reflecting 20% against 75% mentioned in policy.

As per Vahan Dashboard, roughly 700 EVs have been registered till date in Haryana since Jul 22 (time period post which purchased EVs are eligible for subsidy). So if you haven't applied yet, please do so asap before first 1000 numbers are reached.
So did you find out if they will return the extra road tax.
I think there is separate quota of 1000 for over 40 lacs cars. I was planning ioniq 5.
Old 12th April 2023, 14:31   #39

Quote:
Quote:
So did you find out if they will return the extra road tax.
I think there is separate quota of 1000 for over 40 lacs cars. I was planning ioniq 5.

They will at some point I think. RTO thing was clearly mentioned in the EV policy so it should be there. Yes, there is separate quota for 40+ Lakh cars as well which I think has not been reached yet. This will take a while given the volume in the 40+ bracket.
Old 1st August 2023, 12:47   #40

Hi, I bought a Volvo XC 40 Recharge assuming the 15% subsidy which comes to ~8.5 lakhs and bought / registered the car in Haryana but Volvo chose to temp RC the car from Karnataka and gave an IGST receipt from Karnataka which is deemed as purchase from another state by the Haryana govt - my application is in appeal and neither Volvo is agreeing to change the receipt nor the govt is accepting the IGST receipt - this is the case with Ioniq 5 also as Hyundai is giving IGST from TN.
plo_koon is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 7th September 2023, 18:25   #41

I think its important to circle back on this now as most of the eligible EV owners got the ex show room subsidy in Haryana and are now waiting for RTO subsidy refund , not happy because the process isnt as good as it was for the ex-showroom subsidy claim.

I got a call from RTO, HR 98, Badshahpur to submit the documentation to RTO office, which I did. Last week I also got a call from dealership to submit the docs for claim to them and when I asked them that I have already submitted docs to RTO a month back, they said "Sir then its your wish, we are just informing you to give it to us as RTO has now asked us to collect everything and submit to them[RTO office], for processing". I have submitted the docs again now to ANR, sector 14 office and expecting them to take it further.

One point to ponder, the RTO subsidy provided at the time of purchase of vehicle was 20%, but many folks were telling me on that day, that 20% subsidy was given from a previous Haryana Government scheme. We shall get 75% now and adding the 20% which we got, the RTO subsidy for Haryana becomes 95%. Not sure what is the correct info, would be delighted if this happens.

Looking for any views from other EV Owners in my situation in Haryana.

Last edited by vb-saan : 7th September 2023 at 18:47. Reason: Maximum 2 smileys per post please
carlover86 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th November 2023, 15:13   #42
Senior - BHPian

I am very much considering buying an EV but not really clear on what the subsidy is about. My understanding is that you pay road tax @ 10% and get back 15% as subsidies. But need to insurance the dealership where I purchase from is in Haryana?

Also there are different slots so cars >40 lakhs definitely won't be done by now as we dont see that many expensive EVs on the road yet.
Old 8th February 2024, 00:40   #43

5% road tax and 15% max 10 lakhs for 40L+ price. Invoice should be Haryana SGST and not IGST with place of supply as HR. Even though latter is same, our babu experts don't understand it and demand SGST invoice.
plo_koon is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 8th February 2024, 18:15   #44
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by plo_koon View Post
5% road tax and 15% max 10 lakhs for 40L+ price. Invoice should be Haryana SGST and not IGST with place of supply as HR. Even though latter is same, our babu experts don't understand it and demand SGST invoice.
Isn’t subsidy over in Haryana?
Old 6th March 2024, 01:23   #45
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlover86 View Post
I think its important to circle back on this now as most of the eligible EV owners got the ex show room subsidy in Haryana and are now waiting for RTO subsidy refund , not happy because the process isnt as good as it was for the ex-showroom subsidy claim.
Any update on this? Still on the fence with the uncertainties.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks