Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 27th October 2023, 20:26   #136
Senior - BHPian

Re: OLA CEO Bhavish Aggarwal's reply to petrolheads

Quote:
Originally Posted by volkman10 View Post
The noise is back.

Ola's Aggarwal says if auto cos only make noise like their ICE vehicles, they'll become dinosaurs.

Link
Time to ask this guy to keep shut and stop trying to attract attention by pretending to be some kind of Messiah. Also time for him to stop pretending to be like Lord Muskymusk.

Extravagant Ego is the only adjective I can think of.
shankar.balan is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 27th October 2023, 20:33   #137
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shankar.balan View Post
Time to ask this guy to keep shut and stop trying to attract attention by pretending to be some kind of Messiah. Also time for him to stop pretending to be like Lord Muskymusk.

Extravagant Ego is the only adjective I can think of.
Yes we had to suffer a wannabe Richard Branson some years ago (Hint: he also owns/used to own a daaru company). We all know how it ended.
electric_eel is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th October 2023, 21:15   #138
BHPian

So when we hear something from Bhavesh we need to seperate the wheat from the chaff.
What I mean is, he may make a lot of noise, but at the end of the day one cannot deny his successes too. The fact is, he has built a taxi company from scratch. He has built an Electric scooter from scratch (yes he bought Etergo, but tell me how many people who have acquired companies have actually succeeded scaling it up?).

So while we can definitely chide his antics, but let's also credit him for things he has done well. For such a young guy to achieve this level of success is no small feat.

Take his antics with a pinch of salt, but look at his other side contributing to his successes too.
deep_bang is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 27th October 2023, 21:47   #139
BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by deep_bang View Post
So when we hear something from Bhavesh we need to seperate the wheat from the chaff.
What I mean is, he may make a lot of noise, but at the end of the day one cannot deny his successes too. The fact is, he has built a taxi company from scratch. He has built an Electric scooter from scratch (yes he bought Etergo, but tell me how many people who have acquired companies have actually succeeded scaling it up?).

So while we can definitely chide his antics, but let's also credit him for things he has done well. For such a young guy to achieve this level of success is no small feat.

Take his antics with a pinch of salt, but look at his other side contributing to his successes too.

Absolutely agree. He is an amazing guy. How many people can claim to have achieved what he has at his age? Always easy to run someone down.
nidhikapoor is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks