Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Delhi NCR
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 28th August 2016, 22:08   #1
Senior - BHPian

Repairs, maintenance & rally support for Motorbikes - Jitender Motors (Gautam Nagar, Delhi)

Hi,

Jitender Singh runs an independent workshop for general service of motorbikes, esp for rally prep. He is based in Gautam Nagar, behind AIIMS, Delhi. You can get most parts in Green park though the occasional thing does require a Karol Bagh visit.

I've known Jitu paaji since 2006 when he first worked on my Pulsar 180. Since then he has been my go to person before any big ride. Its kind of like going to hang out with a buddy - it feels like home, the smallest of niggles are automatically attended to, you listen to interesting stories, have some soft drinks and before you know, your bike is serviced and ready to go home

Jitu paaji has been really involved in the rally circuit - he is a fixture in the Raid De Himalaya and Desert Storm circuits, besides supporting assorted India bike tours. I have seen him prepare dozens of rally bikes in this period, besides doing all the necessary mods on my bike (the latest being the clipon to pipe handlebar conversion). What pleases me is his attention to detail and his understanding of the nuances. Plus unlike any big workshops - in his workshop, for any major work, he will do it himself. It is not delegated to some junior learning the trade. His helper(s) only help out with regular service / air filter cleaning / chain oiling etc.

He is quite competent, and can handle most bikes, including tuning the FI (provided software is available). He is reachable at 9810550243. His website is www.indiabiketour.com

In order to locate him - just search "India Bike Tours" on Google maps. Here's the exact link. https://www.google.co.in/maps/place/...7.2099339,21z/
Repairs, maintenance & rally support for Motorbikes - Jitender Motors (Gautam Nagar, Delhi)-jitu1.jpg
Repairs, maintenance & rally support for Motorbikes - Jitender Motors (Gautam Nagar, Delhi)-jitu2.jpg

PS: I forgot to take a picture of his tool wall - he has a fairly comprehensive set, and has a small lathe as well.

PPS: That's my CBR in there, being worked upon. You can give him my reference - tricolor CBR from Gurgaon, and mention TeamBHP as well.

PPPS: Talking about attention to detail - after he finished setting up my handlebar, he took out a rotary polisher to polish the tank, just in case there may have been any minor swirls caused while working on the handlebar (even though the tank was covered with 2 layers of cloth). Without my asking!

Last edited by GTO : 29th August 2016 at 11:41. Reason: Spacing
phamilyman is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 29th August 2016, 11:42   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Re: Repairs, maintenance & rally support for Motorbikes - Jitender Motors (Gautam Nagar, Delhi)

Thanks for sharing! Thread moved to the Team-BHP Directory .

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks