Team-BHP > Commercial Vehicles
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 27th August 2015, 15:29   #46
BHPian

Re: A Close Look: The Eicher-Polaris Multix

This could be game changer for a lot of pseudo IT junta wannabe farmer as this serves the purpose well. Limitations of commercial licenses which is a hurdle is removed.

Applaud Polaris for this effort!
rajesh.palaria is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 31st August 2015, 06:42   #47
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyobeb View Post
Folks, I am happy to state that I am a dealer for MULTIX in Madurai. Will keep you all informed of developments. Let me know if anyone requires specific inputs.
I chased down one of the Red Multix of yours out on a demo with five guys on board and got the visiting card from them. I then went to your showroom with a notion of booking it then and there. The sales people were great. great. The Noise was high as expected but was tolerable . the one thing that stopped me from booking was my better half's opinion. Still a little bigger engine and a little better top speed 55 kph would have clinched the deal.

The vehicle was great in flesh. The rear overhang was dangling at a height above ones knees which was goodgood, like some outrageously expensive offroad ATV. An honorable mention to the ground clearance and suspension , they can iron out any bad road any city can throw. This is benevolent on the spine.

In the current condition, this will be my second car/ daily commute. Since I'm looking to replace my current ride, its going to take a long while to think of a second hcar. If improved for a premium of around 50k and given higher speed and lower sound, then it will be the first choice.
COMMUTER is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 31st August 2015, 09:57   #48
Senior - BHPian

Thank you for your feedback. Were you the person who smiled at me when I came in a couple of days ago. You should have told me you were a Tbhpian.
I agree with all your sentiments.
Will get back to you as soon as we have a more powerful petrol engine and a BS4 diesel.
jyobeb is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 31st August 2015, 18:17   #49
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyobeb View Post
Thank you for your feedback. Were you the person who smiled at me when I came in a couple of days ago. You should have told me you were a Tbhpian.
I agree with all your sentiments.
Will get back to you as soon as we have a more powerful petrol engine and a BS4 diesel.
Tried to private message you but couldn't find the option link. Are the guy who came in when we were near the Silver Multix? I'm pleasantly surprised. It feels good to have met 'the' guy
Is a more powerful diesel option in the pipeline? How near is that? If its on the horizon I will choose to wait rather than plonking for anyother 5 lac option.
Old 15th September 2015, 16:49   #50
BHPian

Any clue if this will get on Bangalore roads soon? Currently the website doesn't show me Bangalore option. Many thanks
Old 15th February 2016, 15:28   #51
Senior - BHPian

Hi Jyobeb,

Can you advise how is the vehicle selling offlate? Since it is BSIII, I havent seen any in Mumbai yet.
Old 18th September 2016, 21:40   #52
Senior - BHPian

Any update on this one? I am quite keen to buy this but don't see any way of buying it in Mumbai.
Old 6th October 2016, 18:19   #53
Senior - BHPian

Eicher-Polaris to introduce Multix BS IV in new markets

Eicher-Polaris had launched the Multix in 2015, as a 'personal utility vehicle'. Built under the 50:50 Joint Venture of Eicher and Polaris, the Multix is now expected to be launched in new markets with the introduction of its BS IV variant. The company claims to reach 100 cities by the end of this year. The Multix BS IV is priced at Rs. 3.43 lakh (ex-showroom, Jaipur).

The first markets to receive the Multix BS IV will be Kerala, Karnataka, Odisha and Tamil Nadu. Eicher-Polaris will be offering the BS IV version in two variants: AX+ and MX. The company claims to have tested the Multix for over 18,00,000 kilometers in India as well as USA.

Link to Team-BHP News

Last edited by dZired : 6th October 2016 at 18:23.
dZired is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 8th October 2016, 14:47   #54
BHPian

Forgive me if this is off topic; wasn't there some talk of Polaris making some of their other vehicles, like the RZR 570, street legal buy including indicators, adhering to emission norms etc ?
Old 18th November 2016, 17:26   #55
Senior - BHPian

Eicher-Polaris & Bank of India partner for Multix's finance

Eicher-Polaris has signed a strategic agreement with Bank of India for providing financing options to potential buyers of the Eicher-Polaris Multix. Under the said agreement, Bank of India will be providing vehicle financing options to potential customers across its 4,900 branches and all proposed Eicher-Polaris dealerships.

Source: ET Auto

Link to Team-BHP News

Last edited by dZired : 18th November 2016 at 17:29.
Old 20th November 2016, 12:12   #56
BHPian

I was seriously thinking whether this would make for a great commuting vehicle. Compact, maybe comfortable, and utilitarian. I'm sure it's dead easy to repair too.

Great mini truck for an outdoor party; pack all the food, booze, generator, etc on the bed and power the generator using the X drive! Fantastic.

I absolutely loved the Multix's website: http://www.multix.in/index.html and their online ad campaign:http://rodhunt.com/multix-personal-u...ising-campaign
Old 25th July 2017, 13:45   #57
BHPian

Finally spotted one in the wild. Multix MX with soft rear cover, for public transport application. Location: Puri, Odisha.

A Close Look: The Eicher-Polaris Multix-wp_20170724_09_06_27_pro_li.jpg
Senna4Ever is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 4th September 2017, 22:31   #58
Senior - BHPian

Indian team wins a Multix !!

A Close Look: The Eicher-Polaris Multix-041504534825041504506518teamindiacar3.jpg

A Close Look: The Eicher-Polaris Multix-041504534845041504506629teamindiacar2.jpg

Link: http://www.espncricinfo.com/story/_/...s-series-sweep
msdivy is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th September 2017, 11:26   #59
BHPian

Wow a review on Multix. I never thought that some one form our community will be reviewing a vehicle of this nature in our community. Just to inform you that I was involved in the Multix project as a Market research Partner with Eicher Polaris. We were involved since its concept stage research to Prototype research to actual product research before its launch in the market. The concept is very good from a commercial point of view. This is a vehicle for a semi urban / rural market. As it can be used as passenger vehicle, small transport vehicle and also can be used as a standby Gen sets and Water pump to fetch water. Gen set and water pump comes as a separate attachment which can be fitted into.

Good review by Aditya with a detailed note and analysis.

Thanks Aditya.

Cheers
Live to Drive
Old 5th September 2017, 11:34   #60
BHPian

Default Re: A Close Look: The Eicher-Polaris Multix
Any update on this one? I am quite keen to buy this but don't see any way of buying it in Mumbai.

Hi Amtek,

If you want to buy this then you can get it in Vasai. They have a dealer there.

Cheers
Live to Drive
Max63

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks