Store location:
The Detailing Company
15,16 MCK Nagar 200 Feet Service Road,
Near MGR University,
Adayalampattu, Maduravoyal,
Chennai - 600095
Phone: +91 93452 87196
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/54juuGhPGTPUjcj3A

They are located on the Chennai Bypass service lane between KG Signature City and MGR University.

Services Provided:
1. Ceramic & Graphene coating
2. Paint protection film installation
3. Detailing and Polishing
4. Sunfilm installation
5. Interior deep cleaning
6. Exterior foam wash and underbody wash

Why am I recommending them?
1. High quality services at reasonable cost
2. Consistency in quality - have got my Vento and Creta graphene coated, got sunfilms for both cars and visit them often for regular maintenance and washes. Never once have I felt that they lapses on quality. Any minor misses when highlighted were immediately attended to with no hesitation.
3. Solid know-how and technical understanding of the proprietor Mr. Naresh - recommends exactly what we need, explains the technicalities of it and no push for up-selling.
4. High quality materials and equipment used - observed use of good quality, new micro fibre and drying towels every time. High quality polishing compounds (Menzerna), coating materials (ArtdeShine) are only used.
5. Trained staff who treat the car well. They even make sure to not disturb my driving position after I pointed it out once a long while ago.

I was one of their first customers in early 2021. Was impressed by their attention to detail and quality of materials when I visit them for regular exterior washes.

They do a three step washing process, first a pressurised water wash on the exterior, followed by cleaning and degreasing the wheels using a wheel cleaner, then underbody cleaning using a proper multi-jet underbody lance. Second step is foam wash where they agitate the foam using proper washing mitts. Followed by the third step of pressure washing and then drying using proper drying towels. All this at a very reasonable cost in comparison to many other detailing stores in Chennai.

Got my Vento graphene coated by them in August 2021 and recently our 4 year old Creta too got graphene coated. Vento still shines after a regular wash and has been reasonably resistant to swirl marks too given I take proper care to avoid dry wiping or single bucket wash completely.

I have also gotten sunfilms installed on both the cars from them (Madico Black Pearl Nano Ceramic for Vento and Garware Ice Cool for Creta). Nothing to complain about.

If you are around Mogappair, Porur or Ambattur in Chennai I would recommend trying out The Detailing Company. In my eyes they score high for their consistent high quality work, professionalism and reasonable costs.

Some pictures!
Attached Thumbnails
The Detailing Company | Maduravoyal, Chennai-5743f872a0624ee19f9b68bbf6842c7c.jpeg  

The Detailing Company | Maduravoyal, Chennai-8df13d33427d4a2b87a67ba970319720.jpeg  

The Detailing Company | Maduravoyal, Chennai-0d1e4720b3174dd0ac07189febade645.jpeg  

The Detailing Company | Maduravoyal, Chennai-e2d6d8aeebf24db3af457579b1e73ca4.jpeg  

The Detailing Company | Maduravoyal, Chennai-9160f6a37acb469499fa502eac9e84a9.jpeg  

The Detailing Company | Maduravoyal, Chennai-3abbebb5334448f0889a854474a5ec40.jpeg  

Last edited by Auto freak : 7th August 2022 at 14:59. Reason: Added Google maps link
Auto freak is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 7th August 2022, 15:36   #2
BHPian

re: The Detailing Company | Maduravoyal, Chennai

Great to hear, I will try next time when I go to Porur as this will be near my parents house. Do you have any price list for the services offered or post the price you paid for the services you took?
Old 14th August 2022, 19:35   #3
BHPian

Re: The Detailing Company | Maduravoyal, Chennai

Quote:
Originally Posted by thanixravindran View Post
Great to hear, I will try next time when I go to Porur as this will be near my parents house. Do you have any price list for the services offered or post the price you paid for the services you took?
Hi sorry about the late reply.
I clicked this photo of their price list a few weeks back. They are also a bit accommodative on tweaking what’s covered in every service.

I got graphene coating on my Creta only on painted surfaces and skipped coating on glass, plastic trims and wheels. Better to discuss with them directly for such requirements.
Attached Thumbnails
The Detailing Company | Maduravoyal, Chennai-b528ef0f5ab74e178ce2a1b65872d398.jpeg  

Auto freak is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks