Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Chennai
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 10th February 2013, 20:21   #76
Senior - BHPian

Re: 3M Car Care (Chennai)

Good to hear about your positive experience with the newly opened 3M outlet. I have always been a great fan of 3M. Will check out the outlet when I am in Chennai.

Please do post the complete address of the outlet along with the contact details, which incidentally is the chief purpose of this thread!

Last edited by Warwithwheels : 10th February 2013 at 20:35.
Old 10th February 2013, 20:47   #77
Senior - BHPian

I did an interior Germ Kleen treatment for my Punto at 3M Santhome.

Seeing the pics in the first page of the thread, wherein a Linea's interiors are done at 3M, Nungambakkam, I am shocked.

None of the electricals, (power window switches, audio system, Climate control, steering mounted buttons) were even masked. I wonder how well the treatment was done, given that it was near to their closing time.

A notch down for 3M Santhome, and one up for 3M Nungambakkam (Dushy and team) on professionalism.
Old 10th February 2013, 20:54   #78
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warwithwheels View Post
Good to hear about your positive experience with the newly opened 3M outlet. I have always been a great fan of 3M. Will check out the outlet when I am in Chennai.

Please do post the complete address of the outlet along with the contact details, which incidentally is the chief purpose of this thread!
My bad!!!

Address: 201, Arcot road, Virugambakkam, Chennai 92 (Bang opposite Chandra mall on the arcot road)

Contact No: 9444390580 (Veera)

As Driver has mentioned, I am not sure if electricals etc were covered during the process as I was not present there. Will check it out the next time I go there.

PS: When I went, he noticed my team-bhp stickers and said that 2 other vehicles were undergoing treatment there on the same day
arvind71181 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th February 2013, 11:49   #79
BHPian

Hi Guys,

Got my 1 month old Figo, the 5yr under body protection from the 3M outlet at Nungambakkam. Did it the next day it came back from the first 2500Km service.

I was not allowed to post the images immediately as I was still a newbie 10 days back. Now I'm a BHPian

A big to Dushy & team. They were very pleasant and informative. The work carried out was top notch and they delivered the car perfectly by the time I had wanted it. Also picked up a quick detailer from them.

Highly recommended place. Will post the complete set of photos in the Ownership review thread which I'm planning to start soon.

Before
3M Car Care (Chennai)-b4_aft-005.jpg

After
3M Car Care (Chennai)-b4_aft-009.jpg
swami.n is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 19th February 2013, 17:46   #80
BHPian

Coincident or what with the previous post.

I gave my figo TDCI for Under body rust proof coating with 3M, Arcot road. last weekend.

Opted for 5yr warranty plan, which cost around 3.5k with taxes, They do vaccum-clean the interiors and clean the exteriors for free of cost. Also removed a dent (though not 100% got back to the original shape, but somehow ok) with no cost.

They are professionally sound and very prompt in carrying out the work and giving back the car on time.

Highly recommend this place.
Old 19th February 2013, 17:57   #81
BHPian

Hi guys,

I need to do my exterior and Interior detailing done (long overdue), which 3M centre in Chennai would you guys suggest to goto, I stay in ECR.
Old 21st February 2013, 11:28   #82
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtremeshock View Post
Hi guys,

I need to do my exterior and Interior detailing done (long overdue), which 3M centre in Chennai would you guys suggest to goto, I stay in ECR.
I would strongly recommend the nungambakkam outlet which is the only outlet I have been to. I haven't been to other outlets, so cant comment.

I saw an i10 being detailed there when I went for my underbody coat and was very impressed with the attention to detail.
swami.n is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th March 2013, 11:27   #83
BHPian

Very true. 3M Nungambakkam is great,thanks to Dhusi and team. I went there last week to remove all the tints for my figo. Also got the 1st inspection done for the Under body anti rust coating which was done for me last year. Experience was great as usual.
Old 23rd March 2013, 15:11   #84
Senior - BHPian

3 M has opened a new outlet in Anna Nagar, Chennai

http://goo.gl/maps/4dAlh
ecenandu is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 9th April 2013, 17:49   #85
BHPian

I went and checked out the 3M outlet opposite to chandra mall(fame) in virugambakkam. The place seemed good and also the guy in charge knew his stuff. I plan on getting the scotchgard treatment for the bumpers.
Old 9th April 2013, 18:45   #86
Senior - BHPian

^^Is that a newly introduced service? Or did you mean to say scratch guard?
Old 9th April 2013, 20:23   #87
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warwithwheels View Post
^^Is that a newly introduced service? Or did you mean to say scratch guard?
He means 3M Paint protection film ,aka, 3M PPF , aka, 3M Scotch gard protection film
sagarpadaki is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th April 2013, 23:27   #88
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagarpadaki View Post
He means 3M Paint protection film ,aka, 3M PPF , aka, 3M Scotch gard protection film
Yep you are right Sagar. That is what i meant.
Old 14th April 2013, 21:22   #89
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-Angel View Post
I went and checked out the 3M outlet opposite to chandra mall(fame) in virugambakkam. The place seemed good and also the guy in charge knew his stuff. I plan on getting the scotchgard treatment for the bumpers.
Have used the place once last month for cleaning the car (exterior and interior) and the experience was good. Do let us know how it goes with you
Old 15th April 2013, 10:37   #90
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by arvind71181 View Post
Have used the place once last month for cleaning the car (exterior and interior) and the experience was good. Do let us know how it goes with you
I will be going in later this month i think, i ended up waxing a portion without cleaning it thoroughly and now it has these ugly hard water marks which dont seem to go away :(.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks