Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 10th June 2009, 13:08   #196
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nottobesaid View Post
Hi, Gunbir, need help. I am in Delhi and my Getz CRDI is due by the end of this week. Can you help me by providing the contact details who can install the ICE as per your instructions. Any help will be appreciated.
Hi,

Gunbir is BANNED on this forum, so he cant help you anymore, But He is available at his dealers i.e GYRO @ Moti Bagh or at Driven @ East Of Kailash. GO to any one of these places and your problem would be solved.

Contact person at GYRO Abhimanyu and Driven Mr Rana. Any other queries PM me.
Old 10th June 2009, 20:46   #197

Thanks for your quick reply. What would be your suggestion in terms on Comp? I mean which would be the best brand? Also what would be the ideal place of instalation, front door or rear door? My vehicle is driven mostly by driver..any suggestions would be most welcome..
Old 11th June 2009, 01:57   #198
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nottobesaid View Post
Thanks for your quick reply. What would be your suggestion in terms on Comp? I mean which would be the best brand? Also what would be the ideal place of instalation, front door or rear door? My vehicle is driven mostly by driver..any suggestions would be most welcome..
Whats the budget you are looking at, That would simplify the options. I would suggest Compos in the front and Co-Ax in the rear, all powered by a 4 Channel AMP, Never quite liked the idea of having Components in the rear.
Old 11th June 2009, 19:04   #199

I am looking for a budget of max 15-17K. This includes the HU and the speakers. Does Comp without Amp makes some sense or is Amp a necessary. I am more looking at the quality/clarity of sound than a loud music. What will be the suggestion on brands for Comp and HU?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks