Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 5th September 2006, 12:21   #421
BHPian

I don't think Supreme has expertise to correct fault of Zero Bit mute circuit. You can always call and speak to the technical person there.
Old 8th September 2006, 02:10   #422
BHPian

rsj i read about your problem and maybe i can help . I know a guy in chandigarh who is no 1 in repairing car audio. If u plan to come to chandigarh just pm me and i will take u to the guy . Lol
Old 8th September 2006, 10:45   #423
BHPian

thanx morten....
Can u plz contact that guy and ask him about my problem which JB and Gunbir have mentioned in previous posts.[zero bit mute circuit].OR u can pm me his mobile no. and i can discuss with him.

I am not sure if its a hardware problem or softwares problem which usually mobiles phones have.Hardware probelm would be easy to repair but for software problem,he has to have specific software for it.Probably thats why Gunbir has some doubts about supreme guys to repair it.

Gunbir and Jb would know better and i request them to shed some light as LBM shed quite often!!

I have plans to come to Chandu Pind anytime in the next few weeks so lets see how it goes.
Old 8th September 2006, 11:08   #424
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsjaurr
Gunbir and Jb would know better and i request them to shed some light as LBM shed quite often!!
man i cannot shed some light but share a little what clearly is the problem. and how did u found out can u shed some light on this ......U might have discussed it before but can u write it down again......
Old 8th September 2006, 16:26   #425
BHPian

rsj i had discussed your problem already and he says he has to look at the equipment to find the problem. if it is a software problem i dont think he will be able to do anything about it but if it is hardware thing i can bet he is the best solution for your problem .if u decide to come i assure u he will only mess with your system if he knows that he can rectify the problem unlike some who just have a hit and trial method.i am going to my village tomorrow ,coming back on 11th and will get his mobile no.
Old 8th September 2006, 16:34   #426
BHPian

rsj the best solution for your problem ,get a pioneer
Old 8th September 2006, 19:19   #427
BANNED

Another alpine in trouble!!!????
What is wrong with alpines these days??

I would suggest you to contact supreme to just enquire about this problem (They wont repair or replace your HU due to the absence of warranty). Then you can decide whether to hand it over to some audio repairing guy or get it done by alpine service centre after paying the costs involved (This looks like a remote possibility to me). Alpines are not easily repairable. Your's have glide touch too and it'll make things more difficult. But dont despair! Hold on and you'll get a solution soon.
Old 8th September 2006, 22:13   #428
BHPian

i am not in despair,just want to get rid off this irritating probelem which is not at all affecting SQ.It just happens when another track starts when one is finfished.thats all.
Gunbir and JB told me that it will not affect the rest of HU.

I will be calling supreme guys in 2-3 days and lets see what they have to say.
I am also waiting to meet that chandigarh techie whom morten reffered to me.
Old 12th September 2006, 12:20   #429
BHPian

hi rsj check your inbox i have sent you the mobile no.
Old 11th December 2006, 23:34   #430
BHPian

Few weeks back saw B&T's post in which he had compared some amp to the aerial view of pet. depot which tempted me to see my amp.this is what i saw when i opened my amplifier...

and my amp had also come off from rear seat so this is what i did....ripped apart the seat and put 3/4"MDF board there and installed amp over it with big screws,washers and bolts.

once again,sorry for pics quality.
Old 11th December 2006, 23:54   #431
Senior - BHPian

Rsj,

Which Amp ? Which Car ?
Full Installation details plz..

Cheers,
Mugen_Power.
Old 12th December 2006, 00:08   #432
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mugen_Power View Post
Rsj,

Which Amp ? Which Car ?

Cheers,
Mugen_Power.
LOL... means you didn't see the thread that you were posting in. This is RSJ's install thread. You can find all the answers if you look around
Old 12th December 2006, 00:15   #433
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mugen_Power View Post
Rsj,

Which Amp ? Which Car ?

Cheers,
Mugen_Power.
car--thread started with palio but finished with getz.
amp--Jl audio E6450
full installation details--start from my 1st post [which was a reall mess as i had written it a month back but forgot to edit it while posting it here] which is in this thread only.
Old 12th December 2006, 00:56   #434
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohit View Post
LOL... means you didn't see the thread that you were posting in. This is RSJ's install thread. You can find all the answers if you look around
I know this is Rsj's thread but why should i have to look at 400+ posts to get a details of setup when we have Rsj here ?
Old 16th March 2008, 21:02   #435
BHPian

Hi Guys
How u doing?
Coming straight to topic i got a small problem with my car system.To explain it I had to go back by 2 months when it just stopped working.
To be more specific...only the sound would not come from all speakers.CD player was playing cd ok..as if volume is turned to zero.I checked all the wiring and found that ground wire had got disconnected from amplifier.But still there was no sound after reconnecting the ground wire to amp.

Yesterday i thought of checking it again and found a unique problem.When i was checking power cable's connection with battery,i pulled the cable by holding fuse and strangely i could hear my system after more than 2 months!!

But then i switched on/off the car many time and everytime after switching it on i had to shake the fuse holder otherwise there was no sound.By now i knew that problem is with fuse or fuse holder but why i had to shake it after switching it on?May be this is due to ground wire disconnecting and then touching some metal part like amp has caused this problem with fuse,if so then probably it has done its job by protecting cay audio system.

Anyway my real question is whether replacing the fuse will solve the problem or real problem lies somewhere else?
Fuse is 80A and of Audison make.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks