Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 29th October 2023, 00:58   #16
BHPian

Re: Blaupunkt Ft. Lauderdale 900 Head-Unit Upgrade

Quote:
Originally Posted by sat123 View Post
I have contacted Blaupunkt customer care to give a resolution for the issue with Google Maps not recognising GPS signal despite other navigation apps (both online & offline) working without a single issue. I have tried the factory reset, re-install, and permissions but still, it does not work.

This could be an issue with Android 9 vs the version of Google Maps.
This issue seems resolved with latest version of Google Maps. Surprisingly it is working fine as expected now after updating Maps again from Play Store.
sat123 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th October 2023, 23:24   #17
BHPian

Guys

I have been considering RAZR 8GB RAM with 128GB ROM 2K Octa Core QLED headunit with Wireless Android Auto and Wireless Car Play with DRONE 360 camera input. I have seen a few units but also wanted to hear the views of this group on this product. It appears to have some awesome specs.

The purpose I need an Android Auto and Wireless Car Play is for the following reasons - modern interface, far greater clarity, integrated maps and a 360 drone camera. The vehicle is Endeavour 3.2

Any suggestions please?

Cheers
Rajain
Old 30th October 2023, 11:54   #18
BHPian

Quote:
This issue seems resolved with latest version of Google Maps. Surprisingly it is working fine as expected now after updating Maps again from Play Store.
Glad to know it worked for you. Most of the issues seem to be due to app permissions. There's an option under Settings > Factory to reset app preferences. I've found that this usually "fixes" most problems, but requires configuring each installed app all over again
hemant.kamat is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th November 2023, 22:47   #19
BHPian

Does anybody know how to enable the CANBUS Settings? None of the options show Maruti or Suzuki (although TATA & Mahindra are listed in a few options)
Attached Thumbnails
Blaupunkt Ft. Lauderdale 900 Head-Unit Upgrade-4b87079aed3245038c3ad92e7d63def2.jpg  

Blaupunkt Ft. Lauderdale 900 Head-Unit Upgrade-4ae32eedfe02416a913529677997ea17.jpg  

Old 19th November 2023, 03:58   #20
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hemant.kamat View Post
Does anybody know how to enable the CANBUS Settings? None of the options show Maruti or Suzuki (although TATA & Mahindra are listed in a few options)
Hello, You are using this setting for customizing steering controls? Did you install the CANBUS connector (hardware)?
Old 19th November 2023, 13:10   #21
BHPian

Quote:
Hello, You are using this setting for customizing steering controls? Did you install the CANBUS connector (hardware)?
No, I got the steering buttons mapped using the SWC settings. I was just wondering if it is possible to display the sensor info (AC, doors, etc.) in the head unit.
Old 14th March 2024, 17:02   #22
BHPian

Hi,
I have upgraded my Honda Amaze Stock HU to Blaupunkt Ft. Lauderdale 900 with CANBUS connector, was checking options to sync with the steering wheel control from HU but couldn't succeed.
Blaupunkt Ft. Lauderdale 900 Head-Unit Upgrade-img20240314wa0002.jpg

Blaupunkt Ft. Lauderdale 900 Head-Unit Upgrade-img20240314wa0004.jpg
Old 28th May 2024, 13:43   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVMBLR View Post
Hi,
I have upgraded my Honda Amaze Stock HU to Blaupunkt Ft. Lauderdale 900 with CANBUS connector, was checking options to sync with the steering wheel control from HU but couldn't succeed.
Attachment 2582758

Attachment 2582759
The Honda Amaze does not require any Canbus connection. Your steering wheel controls have three wires - Key 1, Key 2, and Ground and these are already attached to your OEM Stereo Coupler. These three wires have to be connected to the K1, K2, and Ground Wire of the stereo coupler. You can look up on YouTube, I think there is a video where a person is explaining the color coding of these three wires.

Even I have a Honda Amaze and a Blaupunkt San Andreas 970 installed on it and the steering buttons work well.
Daewoo1995 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 10th June 2024, 11:39   #24
BHPian

Slightly out of the box, but need help from forum experts and fellow bhpians.

I have been using the Blaupunkt Ft. Lauderdale 900 from almost a year and have been plagued with an annoying issue. If I am playing a video and during that period if I flash the headlight / honk the video shuts and the player takes me back to home screen. Same thing happens when I am using the map.

Blaupunkt service centre has reset the player and have flashed new firmware as well, but of no use.

Waiting to hear from you all. 😊
Old 2nd July 2024, 21:43   #25
VJB

Hi i have recently installed Blaupunkt Lauderdale 900 in my MS Brezza . I would like to know if a security password/pin can be set like in our phones, or any options to set a valet mode so that the service center technicians or the car wash staffs don't get to check my Amazon prime, Netflix account to watch movies.
Old 13th July 2024, 11:40   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by VJB View Post
Hi i have recently installed Blaupunkt Lauderdale 900 in my MS Brezza . I would like to know if a security password/pin can be set like in our phones, or any options to set a valet mode so that the service center technicians or the car wash staffs don't get to check my Amazon prime, Netflix account to watch movies.
Check this: Settings -> Android Settings -> System -> Multiple Users and click on Guest

For me, a screen with a text like 360 camera comes up for a couple of seconds before everything shuts down. Unfortunately, the next time the car is started, it is back in your login again.

I tried adding a new user, with exactly the same result as the guest user. I assume it is some bug. How about you?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks