Team-BHP > Announcements
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th February 2024, 20:50   #121

Re: 2 decades of Team-BHP | A Happy 20th to our community

Happy 20th Birthday. Since I joined team-bhp in 2021, I think there hasn't been a single day where I did not open it to check out the new threads. I will list the favorite threads which I look out for everytime.
1. Car salse analyis every month.
2. Team-BHP Car of the year.
3. Any new car review.
4. In general any event in my life, buying new house, planning a travel, or even when I was thinking about emigrating. There are enough threads with great knowledge for all of these topics.

Being an avid reader, it is a bliss to read through multiple such threads with some wonderful analysis and at times productive debates.
I must say it is so satisfying to find a good read on a day where you are let's say not at your best.

Only thing which I don't do much is writing/replying.
Hopefully I do that more often as I feel I have so much more to contribute here.
vineetklkrn is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th February 2024, 20:54   #122
BHPian

Happy 20th Team BHP and May you grow from strength to strength.

Team BHP is my only daily dose of automotive and life wisdom and literally one of the first things I do post waking up. What started out as automotive forum is now much more , be it threads on Foriegn emigration, personal finance ( what car @ what salary ) , macro economic discussions around layoffs and attrition or in-depth views into companies like Byju’s and Paytm , there is no other source I trust more or hold in higher regard.

A big thank you !!
Old 14th February 2024, 21:06   #123

Congratulations to the Mod team. Very glad to be part of this wonderful forum.
Thank you for all the hard work in keeping up with the core principles of this forum.
Old 14th February 2024, 21:10   #124
Distinguished - BHPian

Congratulations to teambhp on its twentieth birthday. It truly deserves the synonym "our second home",as this is where thousands of us vent out our feelings on a multitude of civil topics under the sky that could be either automobile related or anything else.

Teambhp has stood tall and fought against all odds, to the extent of sometimes shaming unsavoury stuff and also perpetrators and wrong doers, showing them their rightful slots. It has emerged victorious to our joy, calling for celebrations.

Teambhp is a lighthouse, that serves as a guiding force helping members and well wishers in countless ways to navigate through all civil queries, posers by members that instantly get several feedback posts to help address issues. Many of us facing tough times have created threads or posted in threads to solicit information with the bid to draw solutions and solace.

As our second home and lighthouse sails adding months and years to its CV gracefully, we wish great going to our unique and one of a kind forum that rocks on and on !
anjan_c2007 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 14th February 2024, 21:17   #125

After searching all the available information on the internet, when it comes to some serious advice on anything related with cars and bikes, Team-bhp remains the most reliable resource.
Thanks to all the mods and every member of this forum for keeping it pristine all these years. And thanks for the resolve to keep it that way into the future as well.
Old 14th February 2024, 21:28   #126

Wishing Team BHP, a Happy 20th Birthday!! And also wishing many more years of increasing this goldmine of knowledge especially for newbies like myself.

I hope I'm able to continuously contribute in this wonderful amalgam of just about any topic related to the Indian Automotive Community!

Cheers to us all
Lifeographer84 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th February 2024, 21:41   #127
BHPian

An absolutely incredible achievement in keeping this forum of such high value & engagement for everyone involved!

This is only due to the dedication of moderators, and the steadfastness of the founders to maintain quality! Well done!

It is incredible to find such a high-value forum in a country where, as mentioned in the OP, only 0.1% have English as their first language.
Old 14th February 2024, 21:50   #128
BHPian

To Team-BHP, I extend my heartfelt congratulations on reaching this incredible milestone. May the next 20 years be filled with even more laughter, knowledge, and shared experiences. This community has undoubtedly left an indelible mark on the world of automobile forums.

Kudos to the forum's founders. Their vision and perseverance laid the foundation for what has become a powerhouse in the automotive industry forums. Their dedication to promoting a knowledge base is commendable. The founders, along with the moderators and contributors, had created not just a forum, but a family – one that in indeed on a cutting edge compared to all forums worldwide.

Kudos also to the moderators – each and every one of them. The forum's success is due its commitment to quality content. Each thread is carefully curated. This attention to detail has earned Team-BHP a reputation for being an authoritative source of automotive information with unmatched content. In a virtual space, it is indeed easy for conversations to deviate, sometimes resulting in heated debates or a loss of focus – something wonderfully controlled and performed as moderators. Don't also know of a forum where errors in grammar and language are corrected to give the readers that perfect experience. I tip my hat to all of you.

I wish to express my gratitude for being a part of this wonderful journey and look forward to many many milestones yet to come.

For me Team BHP has provided me with an avenue to connect with fellow enthusiasts, learn from experts, and indulge in the joy of automobiles knowledge sharing. Also to exercise and discover the dormant writer in me which has been a wonderful experience in itself. The forum had become a haven where I could share my knowledge/experiences without judgment or criticism but with encouragement if on something useful being shared. It had instilled within me a sense of belonging – a truly warm feeling from within.

Proud as always to be part of this forum and the family.
ShivC is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th February 2024, 22:47   #129
BHPian

Congratulations to the entire Team-Bhp community for turning 20! Gone are the teenage years and adulting starts now!

I truly would like to thank each member and especially moderators from the bottom of heart for maintaining their rules and regulations with utmost ethics, morals and robust compliance. This truly is one of the only community which strives for quality.

Almost everyday I login into this website and read our team-bhp news more often than other news, and i plan to continue this ritual.

To infinity and beyond Bhpians!
Rohan1511 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th February 2024, 23:10   #130
BHPian

I got introduced to TeamBHP, as I started working in my current job, back in 2006. To check the daily articles was almost a routine; as a non member to begin with and until I needed some suggestion on my after market audio install and got the membership. Its has been my source of automotive wisdom, news, experiences, advise - ever since.

Congratulations to the Team BHP team, for this wonderful milestone! and Thank you for maintaining the quality all of these years. Thank you to moderators and everyone who have worked long hours in managing this forum.

Its one of the fewer places on internet, where people respectfully 'agree to disagree' and resort to some ugly discussions.

Its lovely to be part of this family.

Cheers !
Abhi99 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th February 2024, 23:27   #131
BHPian

Congratulations to all BHPians and Thank You to the support team for ensuring all of us have a seamless journey. Teambhp has always been that “Happy Place” for me ever since I joined here in June 2005.

Last edited by Veelubai : 14th February 2024 at 23:28.
Old 14th February 2024, 23:51   #132

Got accepted into this great group last month. I had been reading Team-BHP articles on and off and I find the posts and the content true to the core.

20 years is quite a good number for any online website/forum to maintain the consistency in content and the veracity to stay focused on the authenticity and originality of the posts being made.

I wish to see more number of years under this great forum's belt.

Had received my TATA Punch on 12th February after a month of booking and cherry on the cake is to be part of this forum. Wish to share my adventures and misadventures on my Punch.
Old 14th February 2024, 23:52   #133
BHPian

Congratulations BHPians and special thanks to all the admins and moderators. I remember joining this forum when I was searching for my second car. After coming to know about this forum, each and every car I bought were influenced by this forum. I learned greatly about safety in cars and safe driving from here. I think I now have enough knowledge that no service station can fleece me. Although I don't post much, I am an avid reader on this forum.

Thank you Team-BHP and Happy 20th Birthday.
Old 14th February 2024, 23:59   #134

Wishing You a Very Happy Birthday TEAM-BHP! The journey has been nothing short of amazing. Thank you for putting the unwavering passion for automobiles above everything else. Wishing you, all the members and readers decades of happy motoring.
Old 15th February 2024, 00:01   #135
Senior - BHPian

Congratulations GTO & Team !!!

20 Years of unadulterated fun, tight moderation and superb content. Even the biggies like Facebook, Instagram, Youtube cannot boast of these credentials.

Only regret is that I was not part of this amazing forum for the first 3-years (Yup, which means I am part of this amazing auto forum for the last 17 years and proud of it too.)

Here's wishing GTO and Team-BHP another decade of scintillating and successful run.
mobike008 is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks