Team-BHP > Announcements

Search this Thread
Old 26th September 2018, 12:54   #46
BHPian

Re: Love, War & Team-BHP : Economic Times Article

I had read the article earlier in the day was unable to post earlier. Excellent article and how amazing it is to be associated with this wonderful community.A write of the Essence of this community.
"Love ,War and Team BHP" interesting title I must say.
Kudos to you GTO and the squad. I takes effort, patience , persistence and foresight.
I liked what Ravi Balakrishnan said in particular. He observes, “The most common complaint is ‘They are very particular about rules.’ But the rules are what have made them stay the way they are.”.
The last signing off statement is the icing on the cake I really hope those FORD morons Read this article.
ToothyPetrohead is online now   (2) Thanks
Old 26th September 2018, 13:02   #47
BHPian

Good Show, GTO and all the team of dedicated moderators and testers! You all have shown exceptional dedication and persistence in maintaining the quality, content and purity of the forum !! Well done and all the very best for the future!!
Rigid Rotor is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 26th September 2018, 13:10   #48
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by PearlJam View Post
Is that true? I remember the Skoda threads where a company representative was defending Skoda and narrating their side of the story?
That was just a PR person. We had a strange case where automaker CEO posted on the forum using his ID. We politely told him not to do so. He acknowledged our policy and stopped posting about his product.
Samurai is offline   (17) Thanks
Old 26th September 2018, 13:14   #49
BHPian

What a wonderful community. This article confirms what all Indian auto enthusiasts knew for the past decade or so. Feel proud to be associated with this community.

Thanks a lot GTO and the other moderators and all other supporters.
Enobarbus is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 26th September 2018, 13:28   #50
Senior - BHPian

Been a member since 2008 and I swear I have not ventured to any other auto websites when it comes to new Car reviews. Heck, even though I am not in the market for buying a new car, I just read through pretty much all new car reviews only because the content and attention to detail is phenomenal! That and those travelogues, are my go to space.

Good luck and God speed guys. You guys Rock.
9thsphinx is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 26th September 2018, 13:49   #51
Team-BHP Support

Integrity doesn't win or get acknowledged often these days, so it's heartening to see an exception stand out head and shoulders above all else.

That comment about our readership being larger than all the competition combined says all that needs to be said about our brand value and the trust it carries.
Chetan_Rao is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 26th September 2018, 14:07   #52
Distinguished - BHPian

Speaking of the omnipresent Team-BHP car stickers, i remember seeing innocuous questions on Quora.com - "What does this sticker mean?" and "Why am I seeing so many 'live to drive' stickers? Who are these people?"

And speaking of the near-impossibility to get in as a member here - just check out any Facebook post by Team-BHP's official FB page. Invariably in the comments section, you can find a few spurned lovers (a.k.a "trolls") who think they're throwing acid on the Team-BHP community's face. Sadly for them, it only becomes immediately apparent to everyone that they're the ones whose membership requests got rejected. In their hurry to troll this community, they end up exposing themselves for who they are - people who give up and become bitter cynics.
locusjag is online now   (6) Thanks
Old 26th September 2018, 14:48   #53
Senior - BHPian

Many years ago I used to be an avid reader of mags like Autocar and Overdrive. Somewhere down the line I stopped them completely because I get my daily 'fix' on Team Bhp - uncut, undiluted, unadulterated...
I've often been pained by the kind of hate out there for our site. I should not be surprised I guess - because honesty is not a popular virtue in today's world.
It's been over 10 years since I've been a member here - enjoyed the ride every mile of the way! Here's wishing many more!

Last edited by wilful : 26th September 2018 at 14:51.
wilful is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 26th September 2018, 14:48   #54
BHPian

Many congratulations, GTO and team.

What an incredibly fantastic adulation that the community has and it all truly starts with the respect that you get with keeping yourself clean and respectable.

I come here daily and will keep doing so.

Well done and here is to the next many decades of wonderful readership.
we_pull is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 26th September 2018, 14:49   #55
BHPian

The success story of this forum is pretty similar to what Simon Sinek describes in his infinite game theory.

gautamkhadse is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 26th September 2018, 14:55   #56

My heartiest congratulations to GTO and all other folks who have made this forum special through the years.

While I do not actively contribute here often, a visit to the site almost everyday religiously is mandatory during my coffee break in the afternoon. Always makes my day to read snippets of info in relation to the automotive world.

Last edited by GTO : 26th September 2018 at 16:12. Reason: typo
Trance_Baba is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 26th September 2018, 14:59   #57
BHPian

Congratulations GTO.
A very proud moment for every Team-Bhpian. When I gave a thought to hundreds of offline wars won by you defending our content and its authenticity, my respect for this very beautiful community and proud of being a member got many folds.
Amit_Kapoor4750 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 26th September 2018, 15:11   #58
BHPian

A big congratulations to GTO, Mods and every member of Team-BHP. May the values and ethos of this wonderful forum go on forever!
DriverR is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 26th September 2018, 15:17   #59
BHPian

In a country which loves to break rules, we are seeing a fine example of what strict enforcement can achieve.

I doff my hat off to the moderators. They have a thankless job. Great going guys!
satishv1987 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 26th September 2018, 15:34   #60
BHPian

Sama Baandh dia Rush saheb, burrraaaah (What a great article GTO, congrats)

This is the 1st time, that I am seeing our founder's real name here.

Would have been an amazing mystery to talk about for years, if GTO kept his identity under wraps,
just like Bitcoin founder Satoshi nakamoto
Nitish.arnold is offline   (4) Thanks

Most Viewed