Team-BHP > Announcements
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 28th September 2018, 16:03   #136
Senior - BHPian

Re: Love, War & Team-BHP : Economic Times Article

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
In today's Economic Times - Brand Equity section (click image to read the high-res version):
Attachment 1802200
Appreciate the appreciation!

Diverse automotive topics, attention to minute details, enthusiasm of the members to help and guide the fellow members, continuous improvement along with neutrality is what makes Team-BHP special.

Congratulations GTO.
Rahul Bhalgat is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 28th September 2018, 16:26   #137
BHPian

To the Round pegs in the square holes.

Every sentence, Ever word is well deserved.

Kudos

rk206 is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 29th September 2018, 08:36   #138
Senior - BHPian

In this world of paid marketing, carpet bombing of advertisements, and the financial mullah that you can attract, its extremely tough to stay independent. You need someone who truly believes in the core of these values to keep going against all odds. The rules occasionally sound illogical, but give it sufficient thought and you would agree these rules are what make the forum what it is today.

One step in the wrong direction can have a cascading effect on the authenticity and credibility of the forum.

I can only say Kudos to Founders and Moderators to keep this going as it was originally intended to be. This is what makes me coming back to the forum to read anything and everything about anything under the sun.
mayankjha1806 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 29th September 2018, 09:46   #139
BHPian

Took me a while to realise that it's you in the picture in the article, GTO. The first thing i recognized in the photo was your Bimmer followed by your Classic.

Cheers to this wonderful community of petrolheads and to all it's founding members!
Skyline_GT is online now   (2) Thanks
Old 30th September 2018, 08:55   #140
BHPian

Long live the power of community, Long live Team BHP! Congratulations to all the members and hats off to the Mods who are working day & night to keep this forum the way it is. It feels really proud to be a member of this esteemed forum, after reading of those lines of GTO.. which essentially means, "Quality First"!!

Cheers

Last edited by cp171185 : 30th September 2018 at 09:19.
cp171185 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 30th September 2018, 12:34   #141
BHPian

This is a PROUD moment !

The INTEGRITY that this forum is based upon has lead to this benchmark.
Congratulations to all the members involved in maintaining the VALUES, hats off to you guys!!

Rush needs a special mention, on the consistency of thought and an Professional Organizational mindset that he has maintained through out the years

I have been an avid reader and have not had much opportunity to contribute as its all been learning learning and learning, but could relate to the quality, passion, discipline in this forum right from the start !!

I somehow foresee a book hitting the shelves in the near forum on the success of TeamBhp.com,somebody should get the idea

Cheers,
Tarun
Tarun is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 30th September 2018, 17:32   #142
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
In today's Economic Times - Brand Equity section (click image to read the high-res version):
Congratulations to you GTO and all the other moderators for featuring in this ET article. From my experience of using this forum for the last 10+ years and being an active member for 8+ years I could relate to each and every word in this article.

Quote:
Originally Posted by landcruiser123 View Post
There are some (tough) questions asked to get in and tough evaluations of your answers. Once you get in, you realize that the forum has got good crisp well-written content. That's why there is so much scrutiny before you get your membership- and it should continue that way.
That is an absolute must and helps maintain the standard of the forum. Just take my case. I had applied for TBHP membership in the month of Oct-2009, however it got rejected. I then made another attempt during March-2010, but it got rejected once again. Quite frustrated I wrote to one my late dear friends and TBHP & TIUG (Tata Indica Users Group) old timer, Dr. T R Rajesh Kumar (fondly referred to as trrk). When I expressed my frustration, this is what to he had advised me
Quote:
If it is not too much of a trouble, do try a couple of times more. Maybe they reject to see whether somebody would persist to get in. The advantages being a member is that you can subscribe to fora and is easier to search. It does have a lot of information!
How true he was. I kept trying for few more months and finally after a marathon persistence of 10 months and 8 days my TBHP membership was approved on 2nd Sep 2010. I thought that was the biggest achievement in my life.
AutoIndian is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 30th September 2018, 17:55   #143
Team-BHP Support

Don't know how I had missed this thread. A well written article about the best Indian automotive website. Can't add anymore to the points already mentioned in the 10 pages of this thread, so all I can add is - keep up the great work Rush aka GTO and all the moderators, members and viewers!
BlackPearl is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 30th September 2018, 20:57   #144
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Attachment 1802200
Well done, GTO, Rehaan, Rudra, Jaggu, ajmat & the rest of the team.

Very well deserved.
Steeroid is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 30th September 2018, 21:11   #145
BHPian

This indeed is the proudest moment for all BHPian's. A big thank you to GTO, Rehaan, Rudra, Jaggu and all others moderators for keeping this wonderful forum unbiased. Phenomenal achievement.

CONGRATULATIONS.
TorqueTwist is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 1st October 2018, 08:07   #146
BHPian

Kudos to the TeamBHP moderation team. You guys rock !
I have been absolutely hooked to TBhp since last 4 years (3 years as a member).
The plethora of threads and posts here is unbelievable and then I realize that the Moderators proof-read all of them to ensure quality.
Simply Outstanding work !

I rely on TBhp for almost everything.
Buying a new TV, check !
Searching for routes/directions, check !
Home loan and insurance queries, check !
Doctor's advice, check !
Mouth watering travelogues to inspire me, check !
Ranting about Bangalore's traffic, double check !
And of course, brilliant car reviews, honest feedback from existing car owners and unadulterated guidance.

There is definitely some pride in being a member, a tiny little bit of 'outsiders' may perceive it as arrogance. But guys, if you are reading this, we are not arrogant but just extremely Proud !

PS: Forgot to mention the helping nature of fellow TBhpians when someone is in need or stuck in a soup. It is glad to know trustworthy folks are just a Whatsapp Ping or Phone call away !

Last edited by drive2eternity : 1st October 2018 at 08:12.
drive2eternity is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 1st October 2018, 10:37   #147
BHPian

A well deserved recognition - Proud to be a Bhpian. Hats off to all the moderators who are key to maintaining the quality of the discussions here.
anandharamanp is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 1st October 2018, 10:59   #148
BHPian

In today's world, where surviving without being biased is almost impossible. This community has shown its strength. And all the credit goes to GTO and our respected MOD team. In one of the threads, GTO mentioned that- He has run this forum from his own pocket for a long time. That in itself is a big credit and matter of appreciation for him. Coming to myself, i feel proud to flaunt the stickers on my car or the merchandise on my chest. Am also happy to know the real name of GTO-Rush Parekh.
su1978 is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 1st October 2018, 12:02   #149
BHPian

Congratulations GTO and the other moderators for maintaining these high levels of quality on the forum. Also it would not be fair to all the other members who constantly contribute to the quality and the amazing content on this forum.

In this age of easy video reviews and cliched punchlines from nearly all the automotive magazines and portals, team-bhp continues to be that breath of fresh air where you actually get what most gear heads want.

Keep Shining !
Baddychat is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 1st October 2018, 12:55   #150

Awesome article ! Congratulations to GTO and the whole community, I have been a silent reader for years now and like everyone else I have blind faith in the information the community puts out as it is shared on the back of great experience and selflessness.

Thanks again
RohitChauhan10 is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks