Team-BHP > Announcements
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 10th April 2024, 14:53   #406
Senior - BHPian

re: Official Gear : Team-BHP T-Shirts. UPDATE: V-Necks & 3 New Colours (page 29)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan View Post
Will find & reply to it...
I received the replacement today.

Official Gear : Team-BHP T-Shirts. UPDATE: V-Neck Tees Introduced (+ 3 New Colours - page 28)-1.jpg

Official Gear : Team-BHP T-Shirts. UPDATE: V-Neck Tees Introduced (+ 3 New Colours - page 28)-img_8396.jpg

Thank you guys for the excellent service.
Looking forward to your future designs.
Maky is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 29th May 2024, 17:05   #407
Team-BHP Support

re: Official Gear : Team-BHP T-Shirts. UPDATE: V-Necks & 3 New Colours (page 29)

Just doing a soft-launch for the V-Necks for those following this thread...

Official Gear : Team-BHP T-Shirts. UPDATE: V-Neck Tees Introduced (+ 3 New Colours - page 28)-20240529_vnecks.png

4 New pastel-ey colours have been introduced:
• Nardo Grey
• Golden Yellow
• Aqua
• Salmon
(The first 2 will also be available on the round-neck tees soon.)
Official Gear : Team-BHP T-Shirts. UPDATE: V-Neck Tees Introduced (+ 3 New Colours - page 28)-t90vnksleeveprintcoloursvertical00.jpg

Virtually everything about the V-Necks is the same as the existing Team-BHP round-neck Tees (ie. sizing, material, sleeve print option). The only difference is the collar, which is a fairly snug V-Neck (rather than one of those droopy low V-necks).

Also the red sleeve label has been replaced by a grey flag label on the side of the tee for a more subtle touch.

Team-BHP Store: V-Neck Tee (Plain)

Last edited by Rehaan : 30th May 2024 at 08:07.
Rehaan is offline   (43) Thanks
Old 29th May 2024, 19:58   #408
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Official Gear : Team-BHP T-Shirts. UPDATE: V-Necks & 3 New Colours (page 29)

Quote:
Just doing a soft-launch for the V-Necks for those following this thread...
Thanks for the update Rehaan, ordered few right away. I hope the Polos are on their way too

Last edited by ABHI_1512 : 29th May 2024 at 20:08.
ABHI_1512 is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 30th May 2024, 09:58   #409
BHPian

Re: Official Gear : Team-BHP T-Shirts. UPDATE: V-Neck Tees Introduced (+ 3 New Colours - page 28)

I'm eagerly waiting for polos.
Rajjay is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 30th May 2024, 10:17   #410
Team-BHP Support

Re: Official Gear : Team-BHP T-Shirts. UPDATE: V-Neck Tees Introduced (+ 3 New Colours - page 28)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABHI_1512 View Post
I hope the Polos are on their way too
+
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajjay View Post
I'm eagerly waiting for polos.
Have picked up work on the Polos once again

Also have started prep for v5 Hoodies for this winter...
Rehaan is offline   (16) Thanks
Old 30th May 2024, 13:39   #411
BHPian

Quote:
+

Have picked up work on the Polos once again

Also have started prep for v5 Hoodies for this winter...
Glad to hear that.
I have been waiting for the hoodies and jackets to come back. My team bhp jacket has become kind of faded, and I prefer polos to round or v necks any day .
Night Raven is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 30th May 2024, 21:08   #412
BHPian

Zipped hoodies? too much of an ask?
ashivas89 is online now   (3) Thanks
Old 31st May 2024, 07:55   #413
BHPian

Yes, can we get zipped hoodies?.. In many parts of India, winter is not that strong, and zipped hoodies gives one the option of adjusting the ‘zipped height’ depending on the cold….
Dibyendu Bose is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 31st May 2024, 09:09   #414
BHPian

Got my Red team bhp personalised round neck t shirt yesterday. Good to have v neck as an option!

Planning to rock the T-shirt over some denims on the weekend
SchnelleKurven is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 31st May 2024, 12:58   #415
BHPian

I like TeamBHP T-shirts a lot, especially for the quality they bring at this price.

Only one request, please bring bigger sizes than 3XL too. I have bought two T-shirts in 3XL to date, however, they fit tight to me.

To compare I have 3 XL T-shirts from other brands and their fit is very comfortable.
alamodein is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st June 2024, 15:37   #416
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashivas89 View Post
Zipped hoodies?
+
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dibyendu Bose View Post
Yes, can we get zipped hoodies?
While our version 1 of Team-BHP Hoodies did not have a zipper, v2, v3, v4 all had zippers, and so will the upcoming v5

Quote:
Originally Posted by alamodein View Post
Only one request, please bring bigger sizes than 3XL too.
Unfortunately I don't think we'll be changing the 3XL size or adding a 4XL size in the near future... sorry. :(
Rehaan is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st June 2024, 16:29   #417
BHPian

I really love some of the T-Shirts here. However, If only there were some Polo T-Shirts offered in the official gear shop, I could be immensely interested.

Both are in different category. While the V-Neck T-Shirts are casual wear, Polo T-Shirts could be considered as Smart casual wear or formal wear.

I have always liked and worn polo T-Shirts as they come with collars and typically have a more formal and sophisticated appearance compared to V-Neck T-Shirts. Personally I have always found the Polo Ts more desirable than the V-Neck Ts. As they say, the Collar serves as a frame to the face.
ashkamath is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th June 2024, 17:11   #418
Team-BHP Support

What's definitely my new favourite colour; Nardo Grey - is now available on the round-necks with several of our print designs:

Official Gear : Team-BHP T-Shirts. UPDATE: V-Neck Tees Introduced (+ 3 New Colours - page 28)-nardo-grey-designs.jpg

It's hard to describe in words, but if grey was a pastel this would be it...

Also available on our recently launched V-Necks.

2 behind-the-scenes pics:
Official Gear : Team-BHP T-Shirts. UPDATE: V-Neck Tees Introduced (+ 3 New Colours - page 28)-nardo-grey-img20240408wa0003.jpg

Official Gear : Team-BHP T-Shirts. UPDATE: V-Neck Tees Introduced (+ 3 New Colours - page 28)-nardo-grey-img20240408wa0004.jpg

Available on the Team-BHP Store now for all the new designs.

Last edited by Rehaan : 5th June 2024 at 17:30.
Rehaan is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 20th June 2024, 16:34   #419

This might be a coincidence but, last night(19Jun 24) I got a mail regarding the approval of my Team-BHP membership(I applied 6 times befor this), and today morning my Team-BHP tshirt(Nado Grey) got delievered.

Felt like a complete membership experiecne.

The tshirt fit is so good and I am emphasizing on this because my current built is quite muscular and most of the round neck tshirt doesn't fit my body perfectly(sometimes it's either too tight around chest, and some times its too loose). Not the same case this time. Attaching some photos:

Official Gear : Team-BHP T-Shirts. UPDATE: V-Neck Tees Introduced (+ 3 New Colours - page 28)-20240620_160435.jpg
HRTK is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st June 2024, 12:34   #420
BHPian

Hello,

Excited with the launch of the v neck option and the new colors, went ahead and ordered three of them and received in a week.

Have only tried one on till now, and I'm slightly disappointed. The stitching and the branding is top notch but looks like the fabric quality has taken a hit. It feels thinner and lighter in hand compared to the previous ones I have - and is prone to losing shape.

Not sure if it is indeed the case or if the lighter colors are fooling my brain (my earlier purchases were black and dark gray).
cr4nkshaft is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks