Team-BHP > Announcements
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 15th February 2014, 11:23   #121
BHPian

Re: A Decade with Team-BHP...

Happy B'day Tbhp. Kudos to all the moderators, support staff and of course all the members for making this community a special one. Best wishes for the coming years.

Cheers !!!
Old 15th February 2014, 11:41   #122
Senior - BHPian

Fantastic and a very very happy birthday! The fact that it has been 10 years in the digital space with each passing year seeing the community grow in strength is a testament to the quality of content and interactions which we see here.
Old 15th February 2014, 12:34   #123
BHPian

Great idea to introduce a thread like this !

Though I started following T-Bhp from my college days, I joined just a year back. Wish this community the very best and long miles ahead.

The best memory I have with T-Bhp is the meet with Kerala circle Bhpians. Got great company from then. My whatsapp has seen more than 100k msgs I guess.

Photos from the meet :
A Decade with Team-BHP...-_dsc8834.jpg

A Decade with Team-BHP...-dscn5710.jpg

Hoping to meet more bhpians in the coming days, drive more and know more about automotive world.

Cheers.
voyageur is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th February 2014, 15:03   #124
BHPian

Happy Birthday, TBHP, and here's wishing you many, many more decades to come!

Many thanks to the site founders and moderators for this wonderful place, and to the community that is so giving. Cheers!
Old 15th February 2014, 15:12   #125
BHPian

A very hearty congratulations to the team! As the Forum crosses this great landmark, I congratulate all the Mods, the members and the readers for making this forum the Mecca of every motoring enthusiast in our country and beyond.

Here's wishing the forum the very best for etching more of such fabulous years on the odo.

Cheers!
Old 15th February 2014, 15:23   #126
BHPian

Great to know that Team-bhp is celebrating it's 10th B'day! Thank you moderators for doing such a great job. We wish team-bhp all the best and hope to see it climb to greater heights!
Regards,
Ashok
Old 15th February 2014, 16:21   #127
BHPian

Congratulations TeamBHP.
I have been following our forums for the past few years and recently I joined as a member too. 10 years and growing is a great feat to achieve. I wish the team and its members all the very best for a continual growth ahead.

Good luck.
Pal.
Old 15th February 2014, 16:41   #128
Distinguished - BHPian

This is quite ironical. I must've learnt driving exactly when Tbhp was created. I learnt it because I just became legally old enough and not because I wanted to drive. Today as my first year of being a TBhpian closes in, I realise that by driving long enough the car becomes a part of you.. memories of every path driven on, alone or with people you love, come back to you the minute you put the key in the ignition. I never named my car but I still think of it as a friend. With music on as you drive, you begin to discover more about yourself than the road you take.

Somehow everyone has a story of becoming a Bhpian, this is mine. Happy Decennial Team-BHP. Readers please drive safe, observe rules and know that the road is our home when driving.
Old 15th February 2014, 20:33   #129
Senior - BHPian

many happy returns ! love you all !
Old 15th February 2014, 23:54   #130
BHPian

Happy birthday TeamBHP and kudos to all the mods!! It's your passion and dedication that has kept this forum alive and growing. TeamBHP is 10 years old and I am not even 10 posts old!! Hope this forum scales new highs in the coming years.
Old 16th February 2014, 05:08   #131
Senior - BHPian

My Basic necessities are as below
Roti,Kapda,Makan,Kam se Kam ek gadi, aur Team-Bhp

Team bhp is why I can do night shifts.

Wishing many more years to this community which means a lot to many of us.
Old 16th February 2014, 14:31   #132
BHPian

TEAM-BHP - The house hold name to any auto enthusiast. Many more happy returns of the day !

The world's best autopedia contributed by people with extraordinary passion on automobiles.

I joined in around 2006, I did not contribute much as a member but gained lot of knowledge. Each thread I visit, I become more inquisitive. The most intriguing part to me was the discussion on aeroplanes on TEAM-BHP, I never imagined I would read a review on Boeing 747. Kudos! TEAM-BHP for its contribution.

Long Live TEAM-BHP.
Old 16th February 2014, 14:49   #133
Distinguished - BHPian

Late wishes, but Happy Birthday to TBHP. And I was indeed more excited about TBHP turning ten than the day being valentines day. But couldnt wish that day due to obvious reasons. A big thumbs up to all the people behind this wonderful place. Without doubt I can say that this the most cleanest forum in its field. Hats off to the system. Without it, the site wouldnt have lasted so long. The info available here impressed me and made me sign up more than a year ago. But its been a long way since then.
Old 16th February 2014, 15:56   #134

Happy Bday Team - Bhp!! Though i havent posted much on this website, i am a regular viewer of this site and it helped me a lot to know more about motors especially hats off to the senior members who posts car reviews on their launch. It really help everyone i guess.

Special thanks to all founders and back support team members for making this wonderful forum alive and kicking...
Old 16th February 2014, 17:09   #135
BHPian

Congratulations and A very happy Birthday to Team-Bhp. This group helped me select the best car, help me with PDI checklist, quick tips etc. and is helping me maintain it.

I will for sure be relishing and cherishing my relationship with the group.

Thanks to everyone who is participating and contributing and particularly to the founders / support team for keeping this forum under highest standards.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks