Team-BHP > 4x4 & Off-Roading > 4x4 Vehicles
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 21st June 2011, 06:52   #61
BHPian

Re: My New Baby Toyota Landcruiser Lj78

Quote:
Originally Posted by zipperone View Post
No worries Sir. Try installing a couple of chainsaws mounted sideways to clear the bush. I am sure Mandeep can build something like that. I had the privilege of riding your car before the transformation and I must admit its probably the best transformation I have seen in this country. Would love to see it when you are in Delhi.

All the best for taking it places....cheers
Hi Zipper,
No need for chainsaws but its a nice idea. Mandeep can fabricate anything he is an expert .It is nice to hear you have driven my car .Next time when I come to Delhi you can again drive it.Thank you for your kind comments.One more thing please don't call me sir name is Rahul.
Many more things are coming Next month will keep you posted.
Old 24th June 2011, 07:30   #62
BHPian

Tested My Landcruiser " FREE SPIRIT" . Ironman suspension performed really well in Mud , Slush and Rocks.
Attached Thumbnails
My New Baby Toyota Landcruiser Lj78-test.jpg  

My New Baby Toyota Landcruiser Lj78-test3.jpg  

My New Baby Toyota Landcruiser Lj78-test2.jpg  

rahultomahawk is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th June 2011, 17:58   #63
BHPian

Looking good mate. These soon to be classic cars are fantastic. Was looking at doing the roof tent on my Pajero... Nice neat job. Keep up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahultomahawk View Post
Tested My Landcruiser " FREE SPIRIT" . Ironman suspension performed really well in Mud , Slush and Rocks.
53BHP is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th June 2011, 20:14   #64
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Nice to see the vehicle being put thru "the test" - GREAT to know that Ironman suspension is doing it's bit well !!

All the best

Cheers
Old 25th June 2011, 00:09   #65
BHPian

53bhp, Sorry don't know your name.Thank you for your kind words. You can get a roof Tent and suspension for your Pajero in India from Zac . I have posted his details in my earlier post.

Ricky,
The suspension is performing great, will be going again this weekend for a drive in the jungle. This time with Fellow Bhpians with a Fortuner and a Aira 4x4.Thank you for your best wishes.Hope you got your suspension for the Pajero.
Old 25th June 2011, 10:19   #66
BHPian

Sir thats nice & unique TLC you got there , a rare vehicle , a rare colour . You have created a monster . Sir just one suggestion , why don you add a nice custom made front bumper.
Old 25th June 2011, 18:15   #67
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
53bhp, Sorry don't know your name.Thank you for your kind words. You can get a roof Tent and suspension for your Pajero in India from Zac . I have posted his details in my earlier post.

Ricky,
The suspension is performing great, will be going again this weekend for a drive in the jungle. This time with Fellow Bhpians with a Fortuner and a Aira 4x4.Thank you for your best wishes.Hope you got your suspension for the Pajero.

That is great, so you are having the most fun with the new machine - eh ?? And yes my suspension / lift kit should be leaving today, so I guess I should have it in the next 3 days !!

Cheers
Old 26th June 2011, 18:38   #68
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by karizma9292
Sir thats nice & unique TLC you got there , a rare vehicle , a rare colour . You have created a monster . Sir just one suggestion , why don you add a nice custom made front bumper.
Thanks for your kind words, " Free Spirit " will be going for winch fitting and custom bumper next week at Allan's workshop. I am sure he will create something nice for it. Please don't call me sir , name is Rahul.
Old 26th June 2011, 18:41   #69
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricky_63

That is great, so you are having the most fun with the new machine - eh ?? And yes my suspension / lift kit should be leaving today, so I guess I should have it in the next 3 days !!

Cheers
Wow, Happy for you, I am sure you will enjoy the suspension and other products from Ironman. Please send me the link when you Upgrade your suspension.
Old 27th June 2011, 23:05   #70
BHPian

Went for Jungle Trailing with a fellow Bhpian Harish aka Guderian. Free Sprit and Admiral Togo had lots of fun.
Here are the links.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-d...-sails-58.html

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-d...-sails-59.html
Old 27th June 2011, 23:43   #71
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
yes my suspension / lift kit should be leaving today, so I guess I should have it in the next 3 days
Hi Ricky

how much did you paid for this ? is this available for Fortuner as well ?
Old 28th June 2011, 07:12   #72
BHPian

Hi Turbanator,
Zac carries many acessories for the Fortuner, like suspension, bullbars, snorkel.You can contact him directly, his contact information is given in my earlier posts.Give him the reference of my Landcruiser.
Old 28th June 2011, 16:47   #73
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbanator View Post
Hi Ricky

how much did you paid for this ? is this available for Fortuner as well ?

Around 55k. Yes as Rahul said there is stuff available for the fortuner, do not know details though.

Cheers
Ricky_63 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th June 2011, 16:57   #74
ACM
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Went for Jungle Trailing with a fellow Bhpian Harish aka Guderian. Free Sprit and Admiral Togo had lots of fun.
Here are the links.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-d...-sails-58.html

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-d...-sails-59.html
Missed the chance to meet you and spend some time with you guys Guderian had invited me over (also being based in thane), but choose the same day to have a 800kms return trip to baroda. Hope I get the invite next time you guys have some fun together. Don't know how the Aria would have manged on the terrain that you folks went through.
ACM is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th June 2011, 23:21   #75
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACM

Missed the chance to meet you and spend some time with you guys Guderian had invited me over (also being based in thane), but choose the same day to have a 800kms return trip to baroda. Hope I get the invite next time you guys have some fun together. Don't know how the Aria would have manged on the terrain that you folks went through.
Hi, Harish told me you were busy. We would love to have you or anyone in the next jungle trailing. Aria would be able to do it. See you soon ,will let you know .

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks