Team-BHP - Maruti Gypsy Pictures
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   4x4 Vehicles (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/4x4-vehicles/)
-   -   Maruti Gypsy Pictures (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/4x4-vehicles/74000-maruti-gypsy-pictures-56.html)

Hi petrol head, great looking gypsy. Just 2 questions,

1) how did u get that extra few inches of body lift compared to a stock gypsy? Is it the classic SOA route u have taken? I tried looking at the under body of your gypsy in the pictures above but with all the black around could not figure out the suspension setup.. to the naked eye it does not look like a SOA setup.

2) The larger wheels you have used what size are they? And do they not touch any component when doing a lock to lock turn? Or are you using spacers?

Quote:

Originally Posted by khan_sultan (Post 2307667)
The Gypsy looks soooooooooooo cool.!!!! Perfect in every way. The matt color adds that perfect touch of beauty & am sure it must be a pleasure to drive also.

Thanks Khan, this was the one I told you about when I came to pick up the lockers from you a few months back. Some work is still pending. Will look complete then. Shall get it down to Bangalore soon.

Quote:

Originally Posted by amrisharm (Post 2307691)
Hi petrol head, great looking gypsy. Just 2 questions,

1) how did u get that extra few inches of body lift compared to a stock gypsy? Is it the classic SOA route u have taken? I tried looking at the under body of your gypsy in the pictures above but with all the black around could not figure out the suspension setup.. to the naked eye it does not look like a SOA setup.

2) The larger wheels you have used what size are they? And do they not touch any component when doing a lock to lock turn? Or are you using spacers?

Its a conventional SUA setup. Extra leaf is what has give it the height. Besides, the Forceum MT is slightly taller than the trepadors. So a lil bit more from there as well. Those are 235/75/R15 Forceum MT-08. It does fowl with the leaf springs (full lock). Stoppers would do the job, though I would not have full lock then. Yet to get that done.

vijay, simple & yet stunning. Its one thing just being fond of the gypsy while it really takes something else to actually go in for the kill. ur steed doesnt dissappoint...well done da !

Petrol Head, that's one mean looking gypsy you have. As khan said matt colour suits the gypsy best. "Black beast"

Quote:

Originally Posted by petrol_head (Post 2306965)
1995 ex-navy MG410W. Most of the work has been completed. The bells and whistles are yet to arrive !!! :D

Woah!!
Your Gypsy looks really really hot!!

Cheers

Quote:

Originally Posted by gotzuk (Post 2312880)
Woah!!
Your Gypsy looks really really hot!!

Cheers

Quote:

Originally Posted by dwaraka (Post 2312744)
Petrol Head, that's one mean looking gypsy you have. As khan said matt colour suits the gypsy best. "Black beast"

Quote:

Originally Posted by slipstream (Post 2312683)
vijay, simple & yet stunning. Its one thing just being fond of the gypsy while it really takes something else to actually go in for the kill. ur steed doesnt dissappoint...well done da !

Thanks a ton. Black was really a gamble, cuz of the Chennai heat. Fortunately it has paid off as the final product has been appreciated. Thanks again. All credit to Raghav and his team from Ignite who built it up, and of course Arka and Vikram for the vital inputs and motivation to go through with it.

Jitu @ Passiontodrive - Superb outcome and a class finished product. Kudos to the maker AA :) What are the mechanical mods to make it rally spec other than the roll cage? You may want to ask a seperate thread for these few posts :)

AA of AA is really busy with Gypsies these days!

looks like AA has his hands full! glad to see his work going places.

now coming back to the Gypsy, i like it all dressed up with stickers for the rally.

the seats look a bit too large, everything else is fine!

@svsantosh: Thank you sir, I am glad you like it. I have already posted some pics and details on another thread, you may check that.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian...-2010-a-4.html

@Parm: Thank you sir on behalf of AA too... Seats are rally seats but are recliner type (me idiot asked for that)... Will change them for extreme rallying.

AWESOME Colour Mate, Just out of the world. Congrats. Looks a million bucks :)

^^^
Am i missing something. I have went back a couple of pages and still do not find the pictures of Passiontodrive's vehicle??
Someone please point me to the correct post???

^^ Sir, you need to follow the link given by him in his last post.

Quote:

Originally Posted by harjeev (Post 2322029)
^^^
Am i missing something. I have went back a couple of pages and still do not find the pictures of Passiontodrive's vehicle??

the posts are deleted my mods.

follow the link given by Passiontodrive to see the pictures.

Quote:

Originally Posted by harjeev (Post 2322029)
^^^

Hi Harjeev,

Go forward in the thread given by passiontodrive and you will find them.

Firoz

Quote:

Originally Posted by BANDHAV (Post 2322049)
^^ Sir, you need to follow the link given by him in his last post.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeepster (Post 2322114)
the posts are deleted my mods.

follow the link given by Passiontodrive to see the pictures.

Quote:

Originally Posted by fk7 (Post 2322249)
Hi Harjeev,

Go forward in the thread given by passiontodrive and you will find them.

Firoz

Found the link. Thanks a lot.

@Jitu:
Just saw the pictures. The vehicle indeed has come out really really nice. Congrats.