Team-BHP > 4x4 & Off-Roading > 4x4 Vehicles
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 5th June 2024, 20:29   #901
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Maruti Suzuki Gypsy - Queries

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnakemanJohny View Post
Dear condor, driving with windows shut cuts out many external noises, but not much of engine rumble, which is quite high in the MPFI Gypsy.
Thanks !

After a good amount of running since last week, I observed that more than the engine noise, its the wind & tyres that contribute to the high ambient noise when you are doing 60+. And a music system isnt required in such conditions

But it has been fun. You feel engaged with the vehicle. And when the weather is good, it's even better. Will try keeping the rear windows a bit open next time to see if the air flow & hence ventilation is better.
condor is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th June 2024, 09:37   #902

Can anyone suggest good Gypsy mechanic near Whitefield/Marathahalli (Bangalore) area ?
I am facing slight oil leak at the front passenger side axle. Looks like a broken oil seal.
Old 26th June 2024, 22:46   #903

Hi all,

I am looking to upgrade the suspension on my Gypsy king. I'm currently running the stock leaf springs and aftermarket front shocks with a Spring Over Axle set up.

I'm keen on installing composite leaf springs, I've only come across Dr. Nano and ARC cfls.
I am also looking to replace the current shocks with nitro shocks from the same manufacturers.

I would love to get your feed back on the CFL's and shocks and open to suggestions that are proven to work.
I do mostly on-road driving and moderate offroading.

Thanks and regards.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks