Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 11th August 2008, 18:33   #121
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by khan_sultan View Post
Exactly..!!! You hit the nail on the head. You don't know how many times I have heard this one at home from my wifey . She says that all my years of off-roading is of no use...

BTW, when I tell her that success in off-roading also depends on the person spotting and guiding you towards the correct approach/angle etc, she says that a load of bull@#$%. . The end result was that she did it in first attempt and I took several attempts.
lol well Shahnawaz, that is what they mean when they call the ladies the better half . Now you know who will take the camera and who will drive in the next OTR
Old 11th August 2008, 18:48   #122
BHPian

Great meet guys.Thanks to akroy,mjothi & Luke for the arrangements.Patchyboy's kids were the stars of the show & ofcourse Shahnawaz's Gypsy being the favourite amongst the kids.cheers:
Old 11th August 2008, 18:53   #123
Senior - BHPian

I feel this is TBHP biggest Family meet in Bangalore and in comign days we should have more like this and also 2 days site seeing trips like Mysore or coorg or KemmanGundi so on.

Regards,

Ravi.

PS Khan send me your email id so I can email you the photos of your Gypsy and offroading by your wife.
Old 11th August 2008, 19:15   #124
BHPian

@khan you are saved
we should have more such fun meets - plenty of forests etc around bangy where we can all head as a group and have a good drive and some fun together
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravibhat View Post
I feel this is TBHP biggest Family meet in Bangalore and in comign days we should have more like this and also 2 days site seeing trips like Mysore or coorg or KemmanGundi so on.

Regards,

Ravi.

PS Khan send me your email id so I can email you the photos of your Gypsy and offroading by your wife.
Old 11th August 2008, 19:43   #125
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

Regards,

Ravi.

Sure and I agree, and looking forward for the meet. Eventhough I am sure almost every member would have visited atleast one in the above list, stll it would be worth to do it again.

Also, next 3 to 4 weekends are already engaged with so many meets happening in Goa, Pondy etc, I think it would be a safe bet to plan one for end of september.

@ravibhat: The "so on" should be filled by you with a long list
Old 11th August 2008, 19:43   #126
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
I feel this is TBHP biggest Family meet in Bangalore and in comign days we should have more like this and also 2 days site seeing trips like Mysore or coorg or KemmanGundi so on..
Ravi, you are right we should plan for the kemmangundi and not the mysore trip, let's see how it goes.

Quote:

Khan Bhai atlast you are saved and you get dinner tonight and good sleep

Ravi thanks for saving Khan's life..
Old 11th August 2008, 19:59   #127
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukeskywalker View Post
P.S.
Latest news is that some of the villagers are feeling bad they missed out on all the fun, they would have liked to view the whole spectacle I believe.
As usual there are always NEXT time

Btw, we need to thank Mr.Murthy for providing this to us. When he was about to leave, I was thanking him and he gave a very satisfied smile. Means, he enjoyed every moment (May be he iniitally had some dilema of if his tractor will be safe or not )
Old 11th August 2008, 22:09   #128
BHPian

Bravo

All I can say is that BLR Tbhpians are the most enthusiastic.

Enjoy the pictures Guys!
Attached Thumbnails
Bangalore Meet - - Farm, Family, offRoad, Temple and loads of fun. Report & Pics-slide1.jpg  

Bangalore Meet - - Farm, Family, offRoad, Temple and loads of fun. Report & Pics-slide2.jpg  

Bangalore Meet - - Farm, Family, offRoad, Temple and loads of fun. Report & Pics-slide3.jpg  

Bangalore Meet - - Farm, Family, offRoad, Temple and loads of fun. Report & Pics-slide4.jpg  

Bangalore Meet - - Farm, Family, offRoad, Temple and loads of fun. Report & Pics-slide5.jpg  

Bangalore Meet - - Farm, Family, offRoad, Temple and loads of fun. Report & Pics-slide6.jpg  

Bangalore Meet - - Farm, Family, offRoad, Temple and loads of fun. Report & Pics-slide7.jpg  

Bangalore Meet - - Farm, Family, offRoad, Temple and loads of fun. Report & Pics-slide8.jpg  

Bangalore Meet - - Farm, Family, offRoad, Temple and loads of fun. Report & Pics-slide9.jpg  

Bangalore Meet - - Farm, Family, offRoad, Temple and loads of fun. Report & Pics-slide10.jpg  

Bangalore Meet - - Farm, Family, offRoad, Temple and loads of fun. Report & Pics-slide11.jpg  

Bangalore Meet - - Farm, Family, offRoad, Temple and loads of fun. Report & Pics-slide12.jpg  

Bangalore Meet - - Farm, Family, offRoad, Temple and loads of fun. Report & Pics-slide13.jpg  

Bangalore Meet - - Farm, Family, offRoad, Temple and loads of fun. Report & Pics-slide14.jpg  

Bangalore Meet - - Farm, Family, offRoad, Temple and loads of fun. Report & Pics-slide15.jpg  

Bangalore Meet - - Farm, Family, offRoad, Temple and loads of fun. Report & Pics-slide16.jpg  

Bangalore Meet - - Farm, Family, offRoad, Temple and loads of fun. Report & Pics-slide18.jpg  

Bangalore Meet - - Farm, Family, offRoad, Temple and loads of fun. Report & Pics-slide17.jpg  

Bangalore Meet - - Farm, Family, offRoad, Temple and loads of fun. Report & Pics-slide19.jpg  

Bangalore Meet - - Farm, Family, offRoad, Temple and loads of fun. Report & Pics-slide20.jpg  

Old 11th August 2008, 22:21   #129
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by khan_sultan View Post

"Arre Bhai Koi Hai..." :-)
This may save you. All the best
Attached Thumbnails
Bangalore Meet - - Farm, Family, offRoad, Temple and loads of fun. Report & Pics-dsc04205_.jpg  

Old 11th August 2008, 22:22   #130
Senior - BHPian

There you go!!! I was wondering what happen to basu, still no pics. Here it starts. Come on man... Keep it pouring.
Old 11th August 2008, 23:24   #131
BHPian

Guys this was a great meet!! Unfortunately i missed it as i was busy sight seeing Himachal Pradesh. Just back from my week long trip today. Will post the travelogue soon.

mjyothi - Thanks for the invite. Could not make it man, saw it only today.
Old 11th August 2008, 23:46   #132
BHPian

Great meet folks. Could not make it up as I was in Kerala and returned only today.
Old 12th August 2008, 10:06   #133
Senior - BHPian

Please post it here as well.

Quote:
I
Old 12th August 2008, 10:49   #134
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukeskywalker View Post
Did someone or something restrict you from having the same advantage? Maybe you should have asked her to guide you in the first place.
that . Sometimes you learn the hard way

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboy View Post
l... Now you know who will take the camera and who will drive in the next OTR
You bet. I know that in future OTR's I will be with the camera; guiding and NOT driving.

Quote:
Thanks Ravi. You are an angel

Last edited by aah78 : 12th August 2008 at 23:40. Reason: Please limit smileys to 2/post. Thanks!
Old 12th August 2008, 11:15   #135
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by btirthankar View Post
All I can say is that BLR Tbhpians are the most enthusiastic.

Enjoy the pictures Guys!
Well! Now this report is full circle with your tagged photographs that we all like. Nice pics and the tag of Santa Singh (i assume) commenting on my ride is hilarious

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks