Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 25th October 2005, 10:27   #61
Senior - BHPian

Sorry guys had to request for the meet venue to be changed at the last moment as Anush had already commited for the meet and was also to take delivery of Sandeeps car... ( hope it has met their expectations) and I had just returned that morning.

However the numbers on the Bangalore chapter meets seem to be gradually dwindling, kind of miss the earlier enthusiasm of larger groups turning up on the venue. How about trying to maintain a meet calendar on the forum so everyone in each city is aware of the event.
Old 25th October 2005, 11:47   #62
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psycho
However the numbers on the Bangalore chapter meets seem to be gradually dwindling, kind of miss the earlier enthusiasm of larger groups turning up on the venue.
For that you can blame the JIT scheduling of the meets. Most of us are free from work only on weekends. If advance notice is not given, the weekend slots get taken up by family and social commitments. I suggest a minimum of 2 weeks notice to ensure maximum participation.
Old 25th October 2005, 11:57   #63
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by v1p3r
Exit, stage left. I leave with Mclaren and the eyeballer, one beady eye affixed to the fuel gauge, which drops if you look at the loud pedal.
you know what... that's really funny. Gotta hand it to you...ahahahaha that's funny.
Old 25th October 2005, 12:07   #64
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai
For that you can blame the JIT scheduling of the meets. Most of us are free from work only on weekends. If advance notice is not given, the weekend slots get taken up by family and social commitments. I suggest a minimum of 2 weeks notice to ensure maximum participation.
Yeah I understand, that's why I have requested that a calendar of meets across India are maintained across the forum, this would defn make life easier for everyone.
Old 25th October 2005, 12:18   #65
BHPian

sad to hear that i missed this meet.
Old 25th October 2005, 12:30   #66
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabrez02
sad to hear that i missed this meet.
Where are you? First and last time I've seen you at Bhagini last year. Are you out of town? I don't see your posts also!!

Guys where are the pictures??? Lazy bums!!

Last edited by Rudra Sen : 25th October 2005 at 12:31.
Old 25th October 2005, 12:40   #67
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudra Sen
Guys where are the pictures??? Lazy bums!!
lazy bums!!! rudra u think it makes any difference to one Mr.v1p3r..lazy is not the word to describe him...actually there is no word in the dictionary to describe him..i can hear my cell go tring tring!!!
v1p3r: abey *** ??? bola na no USB cable..
abey v1p3r get ur a#s moving and damn look for that USB cable of urs,what aliens uthake legaye kya that u cant find...vulkens got no connection at home,so he wont be able to post the pics..so get ur lazy a#s to work and post the pics...

Last edited by mclaren1885 : 25th October 2005 at 12:42.
Old 25th October 2005, 13:37   #68
Senior - BHPian

Sorry guys, couldn't make it this time. Had my submissions on Monday so was busy preparing for it.

Shan2nu
Old 25th October 2005, 20:06   #69
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclaren1885
v1p3r: abey *** ??? bola na no USB cable..
abey v1p3r get ur a#s moving and damn look for that USB cable of urs,what aliens uthake legaye kya that u cant find...

Ohh so you too have experienced it eh? Trust me, if you dont want to find anything hand it over to v1p3r. You'll never find it ever again, even if you need it!!
Old 25th October 2005, 22:32   #70
Senior - BHPian

Old 26th October 2005, 12:44   #71
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeroid
*COUGH* *COUGH* after seeing you McLaren, I do feel quite ancient....
Second that.....

Quote:
Dont write the oldies off yet...we COULDNT look at what was in the NHC simply because we were too high up. All we could see was the roof of the car..
grandstand view of the action..

Quote:
A small clarification is required - as we all turned into the Ring Road at Marathahalli, Nitin and I decided to stay back and watch the boys have fun from our vantage point high up in the Safari.
BTW Nitin is apparantly one very happy person after that ride and is looking forward to his gold-dust Dicor thats due next week.
Steer - Man, that was some ride.. the little cars were all left panting for breath where as the Dicor was 'relaxing in a beach chair with a drink in hand'.. Thanks a ton.. actually 2 tons
Am going to collect my Dicor in a few minute from now...

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks