Team-BHP > Technical Stuff
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 19th July 2007, 11:18   #1
Team-BHP Support

The great *Free Checkup / Service Camp* thread

Got an SMS from B.U. Bhandari stating:

Free monsoon check-up camp at Wakad from 18th to 24th July'07 for Fiat cars. Call Sameer - 9822925386. For exchange and test drive of New Palio Stile call 9822057057.

Thought the free monsoon check-up camp will benefit a few Bhp-ians in Pune who own Fiat cars, hence posted a thread here.

Cheers,
Kiran
Old 19th July 2007, 12:16   #2
BHPian

Would also like to add, I got a call about a free camp in Concorde Motors in Bangalore this weekend for Fiat vehicles (I Just got mine serviced a couple of weeks back, so I did'nt opt for it) So interested folks can call concorde and book the slots.
Old 22nd July 2007, 12:35   #3
Team-BHP Support

I attended the free check up while I was getting my 3rd free service done. Although nothing extra ordinary but it did help. Here is a list of checks they performed:

Old 4th October 2007, 14:23   #4
BHPian

Hyundai Cars Free Check-up Camp

Dear TEAM-BHPians,
If yoy own a Hyundai Car (Any Make, Any Model) rush to your nearest Hyundai Service centre for a Free Check up camp.
I have just given the car 2day morning at Trident Hyundai, bangalore.
Apparently Hyundai sends you a coupon for this camp.But if You have not received it yet, ask the service centre guys & they shall provide you with one.

The Details:
3rd October , 2007 Hyundai Motor India Launches 3rd Free Car Care Clinic
Two-week Free Car Care Clinic at 320 dealer workshops across India

New Delhi, October 1, 2007: Hyundai Motor India, the country's second largest automobile manufacturer and leading passenger car exporter launched its third nationwide Free Car Care Clinic, in an effort to extend the advantage of its excellent services and free check-up to a larger number of its customers. The Free Car Care Clinic was successfully introduced in 2006 and subsequently conducted in Jan ~ Feb ’07. Following the tremendous success of the campaign last year, the Free Car Care Clinic 2007 will be a two-week long campaign, running from October 3rd to October 17th 2007 at over 320 Hyundai dealer workshops across the country.

The Free Car Care Clinic will offer a comprehensive 80 point check-up and a thorough examination of the engine, transmission, electricals, under-body, AC, body etc. Hyundai customers can avail this Free Check-up at any of its 320 dealer workshops across the country. Customers can also avail of free car wash and attractive discounts on all spare parts. Twenty percent discounts will also be given on labour and a special discount on the emblem. For the first time, customers can also avail 20% discount on extended warranty. Special discounts are offered on service merchandising like engine flush, anti-rust coating, engine de-carbonisation and car polish.

Best Maintained Car’ award will be given to honour and recognise the customers who have taken special care in maintaining the car, which are over 5 years old and have been driven 100,000 kms. Attractive regional awards are also up for grabs for the customers. Additional attractions like Twenty-Twenty discount offer to customers with car mileage more than 100,000 kms have also been introduced for the first time.

During the campaign, Hyundai customers will also have the option to test drive any car from the Hyundai stable. The campaign also gives opportunity to win attractive prizes through a lucky draw.

Speaking on the launch of the campaign, Senior General Manager for Hyundai Customer Care Service, B Mani said: "Free Car Care Clinic has become stand out service activity which symbolises the bond Hyundai shares with their esteemed customers. A comprehensive package at value for cost prices is offered to acknowledge their belief in our quality service and brand. We are offering special price for extended warranty to customers and also for the first time in the country, plan to reward the customers who take special care of cars and maintain them exceedingly well. Continuing the strong base set in last two camps, we further expect a good turnout at the camp.”
Old 4th October 2007, 17:48   #5
BHPian

i gave my car for the free check up today morning at 8:30 and picked it up by

2 pm. they even washed the car did a thorough checkup and also touched up a
small portion with paint where it had got scraped. all this free. well no parts

were added.

Last edited by hemanthisgreat : 4th October 2007 at 17:49.
Old 5th October 2007, 10:00   #6
Senior - BHPian

These camps are best if you there are some spares due for replacement, I got 20% off on spares in their last camp.
Old 5th October 2007, 10:18   #7
BHPian

Hi folks

i called trident y'day. they said i need to have a coupon for this. I have been with trident for 3 years now, don't know any service manager though.
I haven't received any coupon, whats the way out?

Thanks in advance
Karthik
Old 5th October 2007, 10:56   #8
Senior - BHPian

Either they are unware or you spoke to an unaware person, no coupons are needed, just refer to the newspaper ads.

I just booked a slot for myself, no questions/coupons asked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keyank View Post
Hi folks

i called trident y'day. they said i need to have a coupon for this. I have been with trident for 3 years now, don't know any service manager though.
I haven't received any coupon, whats the way out?

Thanks in advance
Karthik
Old 5th October 2007, 11:03   #9
BHPian

Thanks Dadu
Will drop in direct then.
Old 5th October 2007, 12:43   #10
BHPian

If you dont have a free check up coupon, contact Trident Hyundai, Yeshwantpur,Bangalore. Speak to the service manager Mr.B.T.Rajesh or Ms.Sandhya (Ph.9844031177 / 080-23474707).He will help you out
Refer my name & car number, he'll remember me.
SHIVA KUMAR
HYUNDAI SANTRO GS 2003
REG NO: KA04 MH 007
Old 6th October 2007, 23:23   #11
BHPian

I sent my Getz (run 35k kms) in for a check-up and service to Alcon Hyundai, Goa. Apparently my driver was told that only a check-up is free, and I was charged full price on the service, got my oil and filters changed. No discount, no free anything. Only saw the bill after two days.
I am pissed off, and will blow them up next week
Old 7th October 2007, 00:52   #12
Senior - BHPian

Maruti has these camps almost every month in the cities. Mostly the car is cleaned, all oils topped up & a list of upcoming troubles given to you. And promptly you receive calls for these little touch ups every month after that.
Old 7th October 2007, 11:24   #13
Senior - BHPian

I still have to go there but if I can refer to the news ads, free checkup and free wash, i didnt see discounts being mentioned on the spares, so it might be true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by filcord View Post
I sent my Getz (run 35k kms) in for a check-up and service to Alcon Hyundai, Goa. Apparently my driver was told that only a check-up is free, and I was charged full price on the service, got my oil and filters changed. No discount, no free anything. Only saw the bill after two days.
I am pissed off, and will blow them up next week
Old 8th October 2007, 13:23   #14
BHPian

No coupons required, I had my sound horn not working. I got it replaced freely. Not a dime extra.. It was covered under warranty. They did free car wash also..
Thanks to Hyundai, I always impress with their service.
Old 9th October 2007, 01:02   #15
BHPian

well since no one from mumbai has posted any thing i decided to give my car (just bought a 2005 sonata gold V6) for a service will give you'll report on saturday!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks