Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 8th June 2010, 02:13   #1
Senior - BHPian

Maruti Service Station - Rohan Noida- The biggest cheats ever.

Hi

2 months back i gave my car into Rohan noida for quite few jobs to be done. The jobs which needed to be done were -

1). Brake OVerhaul
2). Complete Clutch Replacement
3). Gearbox oil seal
4). Suspension overhaul
5). General Service
6). Body work which included - denting out 3 doors, the front left a piller had a small dent , the front fender
7). Tail lamp replacement
8). A/c Service

Now the guys firstly overshot the time by 4 days by when they had to give the car back. Now when i got the car back i got a completely scratched windshield in which there is hardly any visibility and the light reflects back when you are driving at night. I had about 2 very small scratches on my windshield which were hardly noticeable. The oilseal was said to be replaced but then oil the gear oil leaked out in 4 days time. My car was full of paint inside. The New tail lamp supplied by them had deep scratches.

I reported this to the Manager and he said that he can't do anything about it. Apart from this i paid a bill of 33,000 and this is what i get.

So guys i would say don't even go any where near them. They are the biggest CHEATS you can ever find.

Cheers

Last edited by IndrojitSircar : 8th June 2010 at 02:23.
Old 8th June 2010, 02:22   #2
BHPian

Who are these guys - A hole in the wall "garage" or an A.S.S ?

Can you please share more details about them and your car ?
Old 8th June 2010, 02:24   #3
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrackedHead View Post
Who are these guys - A hole in the wall "garage" or an A.S.S ?

Can you please share more details about them and your car ?
They are supposed to the biggest dealers of Maruti in Delhi & NCR. They have huge workshop in Noida.

What more details do you want about my car?
Old 8th June 2010, 10:48   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndrojitSircar View Post
What more details do you want about my car?
Err.. Model, year of make...
Old 8th June 2010, 14:23   #5
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntomer View Post
Err.. Model, year of make...

The car that was sent to them was 2004 Maruti 800 A/c model.
Old 8th June 2010, 14:43   #6
Senior - BHPian

@Indrojit - If you're confident that Rohan Noida has taken you for a ride, write it up to Maruti Suzuki & I'm confident they'll address your issue. Trust me, I'd a similar experience with Cars India (one of the biggest in Chennai) & all of them came running down to my house. They made the technicians to my home to fix up things & also reimbursed fuel charges for the inconvenience caused.
Old 21st June 2010, 01:30   #7
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aargee View Post
@Indrojit - If you're confident that Rohan Noida has taken you for a ride, write it up to Maruti Suzuki & I'm confident they'll address your issue. Trust me, I'd a similar experience with Cars India (one of the biggest in Chennai) & all of them came running down to my house. They made the technicians to my home to fix up things & also reimbursed fuel charges for the inconvenience caused.

I am 300% sure of them cheating me. Will follow this up with maruti. Thankx
Old 21st June 2010, 03:27   #8
Senior - BHPian

Thats very sad man, you need to take it to the higher ups and demand compensation. Take some snaps and lets see the damage.
Old 21st June 2010, 10:58   #9
BHPian

33000!!!! You could buy a new 800 in that price. You could have gone to sec 16 to Auto Engineers and get your car repaired in half the price.
Old 23rd June 2010, 23:30   #10
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aargee View Post
Let me assure you nothing happens these days, i was in a similar situation and I was also a shareholder in Maruti India, i posted the links reviewing the service here and on my blog, but nothing happened. We can keep dreaming about great service from Maruti, but sadly it doesnt exist anymore.
Old 23rd June 2010, 23:39   #11
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by f1head View Post
Let me assure you nothing happens these days, i was in a similar situation and I was also a shareholder in Maruti India, i posted the links reviewing the service here and on my blog, but nothing happened. We can keep dreaming about great service from Maruti, but sadly it doesnt exist anymore.
Why didnt you complain to the Maruti Helpline/Regional Office? Complaining to Maruti Gurgaon/Regional Office usually gets the fastest results.
Old 24th June 2010, 01:29   #12
BHPian

Dear Mr. Sircar:

Sorry to hear about your bad experience. I see from the forum that you are an avid auto enthusiast. Firstly, my commiserations with respect to your experience with your car at Rohan. From my experience, it is usually the biggest dealers with the greatest infrastructure that end up giving the poorst service. It is far better to find a smaller MASS and engage with them on a regular basis. However, as in most cases, the good mechanics leave every so often. The workaround here is to engage with the office staff; once they remember you, they will ensure your car gets good attention, no matter who the tech adviser is. Another workaround is this. Since Maruti has been in the business for close to 25 years now, one could look for a local workshop and strike a deal for parts to be supplied by self and they charge only service charges. However, this is easier said than done, on the brighter side, a man such as yourself would have the necessary contacts to make this happen.

The take away from this experience is clear. When confronted with such a situation, take action in the dealership itself. Refuse to take delivery of the car. Take pics of the car, detailed pics of the interior and outide, using a mobile phone, or better still, a professional camera if one happens to carry that around. Photocopy the work order, take a pic of the service advisor, etc. However, if one pushes, the dealer will shove back. There is someone on this forum who has a Skoda which is still not returned by the dealership after a year due to various issues. He continues to bash on regardless. Once again, as one enthusiast to another, sorry tohear about your bad experience, and its best to stay away from big garages. Going to Maruti is a last resort, it works for some, it does not work for some. Depends.

Ranzy
Old 24th June 2010, 10:38   #13
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnrajdeep View Post
Why didnt you complain to the Maruti Helpline/Regional Office? Complaining to Maruti Gurgaon/Regional Office usually gets the fastest results.
I did that, I even got a reply from them (regional office) that its being looked into, but nothing happened after looking into it. You may see the thread started by me on maruti service masters.

I realised that complaints are forwarded verbatim to the dealer and there is no need for the dealer to close the complaints.
Old 25th June 2010, 21:09   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndrojitSircar View Post
Hi

2 months back i gave my car into Rohan noida for quite few jobs to be done. The jobs which needed to be done were -

1). Brake OVerhaul
2). Complete Clutch Replacement
3). Gearbox oil seal
4). Suspension overhaul
5). General Service
6). Body work which included - denting out 3 doors, the front left a piller had a small dent , the front fender
7). Tail lamp replacement
8). A/c Service

Now the guys firstly overshot the time by 4 days by when they had to give the car back. Now when i got the car back i got a completely scratched windshield in which there is hardly any visibility and the light reflects back when you are driving at night. I had about 2 very small scratches on my windshield which were hardly noticeable. The oilseal was said to be replaced but then oil the gear oil leaked out in 4 days time. My car was full of paint inside. The New tail lamp supplied by them had deep scratches.

I reported this to the Manager and he said that he can't do anything about it. Apart from this i paid a bill of 33,000 and this is what i get.

So guys i would say don't even go any where near them. They are the biggest CHEATS you can ever find.

Cheers
I have an Alto for the last 5 years and I have been regularly servicing at Motorcraft Noida, they did an impeccable job everytime except for a couple of times when I felt they were over charging. ROhan Motors was not too far but I did receive negative vibes about it all thru.
I am really sorry for you man.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks