Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 11th November 2016, 12:58   #1
Senior - BHPian

Mumbai finally gets a Fiat dealership, will also sell Jeep

Fiat India has officially inaugurated the country's first FCA Destination Store in Worli, Mumbai. With this inauguration, Mumbai has finally got a Fiat dealership, after three dealers of the automaker ceased operations in the city last year. The new FCA Destination Store will be catering to all brands under FCA India, including Fiat, Abarth and Jeep.

The Destination Store, which has been opened under the realms of Landmark Lifestyle Cars Pvt Ltd, has a display area of 8,500 square-feet in Worli. Additionally, a workshop is also being set up in Andheri (East), which will span over an area of 12,035 square-feet.

FCA India has pinned huge hopes with the Jeep brand, especially after the locally-assembled Jeep Compass, which was recently spotted testing in India, is expected to launch mid next year. In order to give sales and after sales support, the company is opening new Jeep Destination Stores across the country. An outlet is already operational in Ahmedabad, while Delhi and Chennai are next on the list to get dedicated Jeep Destination Stores.

Jeep is also planning to bring the Camp Jeep off-road excursion events in India to enhance customer relationship in the country.

Mumbai finally gets a Fiat dealership, will also sell Jeep-unnamed.jpg

Link to Team-BHP News

Last edited by dZired : 11th November 2016 at 13:00.
dZired is offline   (13) Thanks
Old 11th November 2016, 15:22   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Mumbai finally gets a Fiat dealership, will also sell Jeep

Time to check out the Abarth Punto, which has been long pending
SnS_12 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 11th November 2016, 17:10   #3
Senior - BHPian

We need to see how long will the new showroom survive, given that Jeep will turn out to be baap of Fiat in terms of sales.
OT:There was a showroom/service center(KHT as I remember) near Graphite signal here in Bangalore, now stands closed. This was opened about 2 years back, the showroom was shut about 6 months ago and today I see that even the service center is closed.
PrideRed is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th November 2016, 17:53   #4
Lij
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnS_12 View Post
Time to check out the Abarth Punto, which has been long pending
No test drive vehicles of any model when I called them day before yesterday. They took down my contact details and told to expect a call back when they have one.
Lij is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 11th November 2016, 19:01   #5
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lij View Post
No test drive vehicles of any model when I called them day before yesterday. They took down my contact details and told to expect a call back when they have one.
That's great news. I for once thought Fiat might do what Tata is trying to do today that is to work on its brand image here in India and hence thought should give the Abarth a closer look. But, this makes things clear in my head
Old 11th November 2016, 23:00   #6
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrideRed View Post
We need to see how long will the new showroom survive, given that Jeep will turn out to be baap of Fiat in terms of sales.
OT:There was a showroom/service center(KHT as I remember) near Graphite signal here in Bangalore, now stands closed. This was opened about 2 years back, the showroom was shut about 6 months ago and today I see that even the service center is closed.

Dont think they shut down. Last time I was there about 2 weeks back, they said they were shifting to a place near Decathlon on Whitefield Road.

Are you sure they are closed ? Even though sales are low, since there are very few Svc Centers, they are pretty occupied, I wonder why they would be running bad.
anand.shankar is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th November 2016, 11:30   #7
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Happy for Fiat. It was ironic that the brand didn't have a single dealer in the commercial capital of India. If a petrol-head wants an Abarth Punto, this is the right time.

They've really nailed this one. This is a huge showroom in a very good locality of Mumbai (Shiv Sagar Estate @ Worli, same as Jaguar-Land Rover). And the Landmark Group is no weakling - link to their webpage. They also have Mercedes, Honda & VW dealerships in their portfolio. Here's an Economic Times Article on them.

Fiat's corporate office is a stone's throw away at Parel, and I'm sure Fiat sweetened the deal for them. Sadly, Fiat owners from South or Central Mumbai will have to travel all the way to Andheri for servicing.

As bad as Fiat's sales are, presence in Mumbai will lead to a noticeable % increase in numbers.

Two pics from their facebook page. Classy interiors:
Mumbai finally gets a Fiat dealership, will also sell Jeep-14947461_1521213004560021_6564804289979855665_n.jpg

Mumbai finally gets a Fiat dealership, will also sell Jeep-14962802_1521213157893339_711469826639388988_n.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnS_12 View Post
But, this makes things clear in my head
Cut them some slack, will you? The showroom officially opened just yesterday. If you call any dealership before they're actually functioning, you'll get the same answer. Check now and you should get test-drives.

Last edited by GTO : 12th November 2016 at 12:31.
GTO is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 12th November 2016, 12:46   #8
Senior - BHPian

Well, just called them to check on the status of the test drive vehicle and they don't have the Abarth and when I asked whether it will be available in a week or two, they said they are themselves not sure when it will be available. But, the Linea and Avventura are available for test drives.
SnS_12 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 13th January 2017, 19:27   #9
Lij
BHPian

New service center of Landmark FIAT at Andheri East.
Attached Thumbnails
Mumbai finally gets a Fiat dealership, will also sell Jeep-20170113_1122341.jpg  

Mumbai finally gets a Fiat dealership, will also sell Jeep-20170113_1130381.jpg  

Mumbai finally gets a Fiat dealership, will also sell Jeep-20170113_1123281.jpg  

Lij is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 29th March 2017, 17:57   #10
Lij
BHPian

And my not so good feedback on Landmark service center is posted here.
Lij is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th April 2017, 12:06   #11
BHPian

Hello guys,

After lots of efforts FIAT has few service stations working.
For past 3 years, I was getting my Linea serviced at Torrid Fiat (Goregaon highway Kama Ind. Estate).

Now this is closed last month & information I got is that the Fiat has taken away the dealership & service.

When I went to Fiat India site, yes indeed Torrid is no more.

Now I stay at Malad (Western Line) and I have R.S. motors at Kandiwali (App 7 km from my place), Landmark Lifestyle at Andheri (App 8km) & Vroom Pointe which is 45km from my place.

I need to get my suspension checked (If required I am ready for complete suspension change/overhaul/or what ever required), also my Blue & Me gave up last week which I need to check (If cable issue or unit issue).

Am bit afraid to go to R.S. Motors as it looks like a road side shop & does not give a professional impression from the pictures available on internet .

There is a very bad review of Landmark

Vroom pointe is way far (But if they will keep & make her good then any distance is ok).

Please advice, I need her to be problem free, as that gives me a peace of mind & am no more worried all throughout. Now whenever I pass by my car, I know the suspension condition is not good & I somehow cant ignore and I bend to see if the tires are ok, if there is something hanging or about to break and it goes on like this entire day, and I must get her problems rectified.

I am traveling on 18th April & am out till 23rd and have a good weeks time to get her problems fixed. Please help guys, she is in pain & I cant see her like this.
Attached Thumbnails
Mumbai finally gets a Fiat dealership, will also sell Jeep-r_s_motors.jpg  

Old 16th May 2017, 10:27   #12
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
And the Landmark Group is no weakling - link to their webpage. They also have Mercedes, Honda & VW dealerships in their portfolio. Here's an Economic Times Article on them.
Nice video from the Landmark boss:
Old 5th June 2017, 11:00   #13
v12
Distinguished - BHPian

The second Fiat Abarth Jeep showroom at Juhu Galli just before the Mitsubishi and BMW showroom.
Attached Thumbnails
Mumbai finally gets a Fiat dealership, will also sell Jeep-psx_20170605_105626.jpg  

Mumbai finally gets a Fiat dealership, will also sell Jeep-psx_20170605_105713.jpg  

v12 is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks